WOW!!! There's a place like this on the net???

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
MickyMaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: WOW!!! There's a place like this on the net???

Post by MickyMaus »

miroslav wrote:
Anybody in the Indiana or Ohio area???
Well i'm not exacttly from Ohio as you can see,
but my buddy's dad lives in Pickerington which is a little suburbian town of Columbus. you might know it...

I was there to visit him last year for like a month!

First thing i noticed about Columbus is that there is barely anything related to minimal dance music going on :/ compared to some german cities its a developing country...

nevertheless i enjoyed it over there and had a great time... just wanted to let you know my experiences related to columbus :P and welcome a"board"!
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:Ein Amerikaner der deutsch spricht? Wow! :D Wieso sprichst du deutsch?
Ich bin eigentlich in der Slowakei geboren. Ich war auch ein Austauschueler in der Schweiz fuer ein Jahr. Ich verstehe ziemlich viel und kann mich immernoch ziemlich gut ausdruecken...aber nicht ohne Fehler :D Ich muss mehr ueben!
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: WOW!!! There's a place like this on the net???

Post by miroslav »

MickyMaus wrote:
miroslav wrote:
Anybody in the Indiana or Ohio area???
Well i'm not exacttly from Ohio as you can see,
but my buddy's dad lives in Pickerington which is a little suburbian town of Columbus. you might know it...

I was there to visit him last year for like a month!

First thing i noticed about Columbus is that there is barely anything related to minimal dance music going on :/ compared to some german cities its a developing country...

nevertheless i enjoyed it over there and had a great time... just wanted to let you know my experiences related to columbus :P and welcome a"board"!
Thanks! Yeah...there unfortunately isn't that much going on in Columbus. If there is something going on here, it's usually deep house or a bit electro oriented...which isn't all bad, but I would really prefer some serious minimal. There's actually quite a nice resurgence going on in Indianapolis, run by my friends there... They now own the only electronic club in town, and also the record store there. Joel Mull was there a few months ago...Hamersham is coming in two weeks!!!