"Raves"

- open
Medik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Medik »

"rave" is only a fuckin freaky word i would never say in public like "groovy"... it`s made and said by people i don`t met and talked to, before...
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

rave was only the begining ... now we have ... THIS
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Marcus Stork wrote:Raves in sweden is people in weird clothes and strange colours, out in the woods listening to Trance and psychadelic music.

Back in the days it was a completley different thing.
Acid Techno raves in old warehouses, that was the sht!
I hear you man.. I spent 6 months in Cape Town last year and one night I was at this club when everybody started leaving to a "Big party at a hangar" somewhere near the old airport.. so i thought cool, why not..

Got a taxi, and was there in about 45 minutes in the middle of nowhere.
I realised I had arrived in hell. My jaw dropped to the floor. There was nothing but hippies and their parents, wild colours, dogs and glowsticks as far as i could see. I repeat people brought their frigging smelly mutts to the party.

I was like what the hell is this. So decided to take a walk and get some beer.. "Sorry we dont sell alcohol here? hah?? say what? Fine Herb tea it is then..
There was a mini-market section with food, tshirts and silly alien-stuff, so I reckoned hey "burger-time"!! Sorry there is no meat here.. waaaaaat?
So went for the only animal product they had..a wheat-free sandwich with goat cheese hmmm. yummi..

Went to the dancefloor only to find two shirt-less and sweaty Isreali dj's with long hair handbanging while mixing their psychadelic shite.. bam-bam-bam-bam-bam, on and on it went...
The people i came with kinda liked it so I had to stay for 3 more hours..

That was officially the worst night of my life. Everybody was dancing like maniacs and I couldnt understand what they liked about it..
This was my first and last rave and I have never felt so out of place, ever.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I'm always down for a good rave, but those are few and far between.
lar_zzz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lar_zzz »

# removed #
Last edited by lar_zzz on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

I miss them.
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

We had some bangers in Chicago during the early 90s, eh? The ATP parties rocked my world. Remember Hawtin at Dee Day? =)
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

i was at deeday # 3..and #4 which got busted. ATP and the disater parties :shock:

:cry: