Hello from Lapland

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

miami_jim wrote:I did not give myself the name, but I have been known by it for years now.....long story, might get drunk one night and post it, although then you might all hate me.
Nah, just post it... ;) I don't think you need to get drunk or get whatever to write down the story for us (or for me at least, I wanna know it!! :oops: )
I own all of your candies!
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Me too :D Damn curiosity

:P :twisted: :P
miami_jim
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miami_jim »

Once upon a time there was a young lad named Jim, Jim worked hard and got married, but it was a complete diasaster....so to forget all about it Jim quit his job in a large record shop packed his bags and moved to London. When Jim got to London Jim went on a rather large bender, which began in 1998 and ended in 2002. Whilst on this orgy of drugs and alchohol Jim met a girl who worked for a rather large club, they got on and after a week or so she went away and Jim stayed in London. That night Jim went to said club and got wankered, on leaving the club at 3am Jim rang his friends to see if they were out and was told yes they were at a party, "Oh" said Jim can I come "Sure" they said "Cool where are you" asked Jim "Oh Miami" said his friend. "Cool" said Jim Hailing a cab from leicester sqaure, jumping in the cab Jim said to the driver "Heathrow Please".....

Well Jim arrived in New York the next day very confused, very hung over and with a ticket in his pocket to Miami by train....after a very long journey jim got to Miami met his friend outside the hotel and was informed that the girl he had been seeing was inside at the party "Oh" said Jim "It will be nice to see her" Alas the girl thought Jim had stalked her to Miami and went slightly postal....... :)

Anyway feeling rather stupid Jim sat in the foyer of the Hotel and was accosted by a small scottish lass who tried to cheer him up" Ai what the fooks up with yoo" Asked the wee scot's lass. Jim told her his tale of woe, of his long journey and of the alleged stalking incident "Arr bollox te them" said the wee scots lass "Ye can come an hang oot with us"

The wee scot's lass was very cool and her friends let Jim stay with them, so on the monday morning Jim and a girl he met called Kelly went for a swim at the Tides hotel pool, about an hour after they got there, a guy came over and asked who they were with, to which they replied "Oh nobody do you want us to leave"... "No" replied the guy "You were here first...here let me give you a stamp"..."Oh" said jim"is there a party on..."Yes" said the man "It's the Playboy pool party"..."Fcuk me" said Jim to kelly after picking himself up from the floor..........

This story has a second part but only if you are all intrigued enough to hear it..........TBC
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

Please go on....

And hello btw
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Hahah this is fantastic, go on! ;)
I own all of your candies!
miami_jim
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miami_jim »

The nice men at the pool party let us get two other people that kelly new into the party and we all stayed got trashed and ended up on the ninth floor corner suite in the jacuzi....well time went on and many pills were swallowed and sherbert inhaled......Kelly vanished with a very well known ginger club owner.....and we thought hey they have gone for a shag or more drugs...so being twatted, i had the bright idea that if we searched the whole hotel, top to bottom we would find her....my mate gary headed upstairs and I headed downsatirs (thinking we would knock on every door till we found her)......Once in the lobby i bumped into gary's mate and told him our plan....he pointed out the fact that we were just about to piss off a whole hotel of people by this plan of knocking on their doors so we ran off upstarirs to stop gary.......
Gary had somehow gained egress into the penthouse and as I walked in I heard a girls voice from the bedroom shout ou "Hey Jim, if that's you make up some drinks...your a barman...."...now wherever I go I end up working on a bar...I really should keep my mouth shut about what I have done in the past......So I make up some drinks and as I do this I can here people in the bedroom talking...."So you have lost you friend Kelly have you" say's girl...."She was with (Ginger club owners name here)" ....."yes" Say's gary......."Ok we will call reception and have them put us through to (Ginger club owners name here) room.".......

"Hello reception...can you put us through to (GCONH) room.".........click click ring ring......"Hello is that (GCONH)"........"Ohh it is cool...is kelly with you"............"ooohh she is can you put her on the phone her friends are looking for her"............."who is it oh.....it's...."

Now then it turns out that kelly was not having sex or doing drugs with GCONH but she was doing his ironing so when the phone call came, she was just stood behind an ironing board.....

"Who is it.." Said the girl again..."It's Zoe Ball".......at this point Jim looked around the corner from pouring drinks and found that they had infiltrated Fatboy Slims Penthouse Bedroom and him and his wife were in bed just covered in sheets looking like John and Yoko ( but a little cooler and with less hair......)

"Zoe Ball" said kelly ironing GCONH's Cuffs and collar....."I don't know Zoe Ball........."

Part three will come if you want it...........
Katzenjammer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Katzenjammer »

Hey there fellow älgälskare and greets from the other end of sweden ;)
[url=http://partikel.bandcamp.com]Partikel - Ark 1 out now on tape and digital[/url]