mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

thats a cute shirt
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

well i had a short talk to him some time ago.. what i remember is, that he recommended voxengo span for freq analysis.. i use it a lot now, and its free, check it
nebes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nebes »

...is it only freq analyzer
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

who cares
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

I think they use the same effects way too much...it gets old. Kinda like how a politician says the same sh!t over and over and over etc. You know, morals values bla bla...well this feels the same...its like, "have you heard my neat effect"...Some one needs to invent some kind of new effect. there has to be something different out there...
hydrostatic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hydrostatic »

it has to be some kind of flanger, cause thats the one effect I can hear in the majority of his releases
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Measax wrote:I think they use the same effects way too much...it gets old. Kinda like how a politician says the same sht over and over and over etc. You know, morals values bla bla...well this feels the same...its like, "have you heard my neat effect"...Some one needs to invent some kind of new effect. there has to be something different out there...

everything "new" was pretty much already invented.
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

njah you say everything "new" was already invented but isn't it innovation that makes art? Especially in the music bussiness... I mean if you start repeating every effect 15 times in a set "like some do" (i don't say troy pierce does it but for example carl cox does it too much) that they better would do without any effects "sry to be off topic right now"
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across