greetings and salutations

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

we should make a smiley for welcome!

hey man,nice to have fresh forces with us,enjoy your stay and keep us informed about upcomming releases!

peace :wink:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

Aron wrote:Man I forgot the name from this track on your album that goes something like: "The strong men are tired and they lost their desire to be the rulers of their own destiny..." Could you refresh my mind?

What a fucking hilarious track. A good break from the usual frown-faced minimal techno.

Welcome aboard!
Thanx man. That track is called "Forced by Fate" ... chorous: "They've been forced by fate to be nothing" ... remember? :) ...

glad you dig it tho! ... i was surprised to see that substatic wanted that one, coz its veeery different from what substatic has put out. so i was positvely surprised when he said he wanted that one... and Brot... i'm still confused why he wanted that one... it sounds NOTHING like anything cologne puts out! ... hehe... but he took :)
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

briananeurysm wrote:
Aron wrote:Man I forgot the name from this track on your album that goes something like: "The strong men are tired and they lost their desire to be the rulers of their own destiny..." Could you refresh my mind?

What a fucking hilarious track. A good break from the usual frown-faced minimal techno.

Welcome aboard!
Thanx man. That track is called "Forced by Fate" ... chorous: "They've been forced by fate to be nothing" ... remember? :) ...

glad you dig it tho! ... i was surprised to see that substatic wanted that one, coz its veeery different from what substatic has put out. so i was positvely surprised when he said he wanted that one... and Brot... i'm still confused why he wanted that one... it sounds NOTHING like anything cologne puts out! ... hehe... but he took :)
Yeah, where the fck did you get that sample (Forced by fate), or did you actually get some dude to write those lyrics and sing them in the studio? Or was it...? :-P

Big up. I love the album, but barely get to play it in clubs because it's so raw.. Except for the track with the Indian singing (sorry, I'm bad with names and it's 5 in the morning). That really rocks big time.

I think it's really cool that they took these couple of weird tracks too, since they're what give the album a very special twist.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

all the lyrics and vocals, except for the indian guy (thats a sample), are mine. There's another track with a girl talking. I wrote the text, but obviously i didnt say it :)

glad you dig it tho, but i feel ya. most of the time i only play Cherokee (thats the indian one ;) ) and maybe 14 fingers, coz its nice and pumpin. but the rest, i dont find myself playing regularly. sometimes i do if i can fit it in nicely... but many times, there's so much other dope music i wanna play, or new stuff of mine that i wanna jam, i dont get around to playing trax off there much.
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: :-)

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

briananeurysm wrote: and thanx for the props on Dear Father! ... very personal track to both Cristy and I ... too bad it didnt do too well. :( ... but thats ok. cant make everybody happy :)

and since we're on the topic... might as well plug a little ... Sean Byrd - Chop Shop EP! ... give it a listen at http://www.ironboxmusic.com !!
Didn't do too well? Sorry to hear that since I really really like it! Great song...
*I support southern fruits*
Ben
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ben »

Hi Brian,

I really like ur work, especially the Morris/Audio EP's under Echopilot :o
http://www.polarise.be
-Projecting A New Vision-
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

welcome aboard...just checked out your releases and dear fate is a beatiful record...keep em coming
Love is intrumental
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: :-)

Post by briananeurysm »

Harm Rhebergen wrote: Didn't do too well? Sorry to hear that since I really really like it! Great song...
yeah, sad but true, what can you do ... everybody i know expected it to do well, but for some reason it just didnt work out. cant help it now... just hope it'll sell eventually :) hehe...

curious, anybody here follow Ai Records?