mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Track is huge.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

v404 wrote:Man, what happened to Matthew Dear? He used to make such great music..

Now he just makes such mediocre music. :roll:
I have nothing against someone who evolves. Doesn't mean you will always love it, but you need to accept that people have to move on to a direction or another. At least, he's not stagnant.

It's not because you don't like it that it's mediocre.
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

this song fuckin killlllled it in detroit this past may.

i can't wait to get my hands on it :)
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

i think audion's new stuff is really interesting and many steps above most of the house/techno records coming out these days, both melodically and structure wise. his production sounds deep and kind of 'muddy', in a excellent way, and his beats just seem to grab you and suck you into a very unique hole.

take 'just a man' for example. it totally blew my mind when i heard it on lux's soundsystem some weeks ago, in lisbon. sounded like a cosmic trip in an old train to the rings of saturn... not to mention 'mouth to mouth'. that's some proper derranged four to the floor funk!

oh well, i've always been a sucker for any matthew dear music, so apologies for being and sounding biased 8)
skrisfalusi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by skrisfalusi »

oh man was I f@#ked up when I heard this at the Agave in Detroit!
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

hooo guess im the only one here who really does not like this track :D I heard it a few times at festivals, this track just heard my ears constantly hearing that 'sirene' going up, very loud , i wasnt really into it :P
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I must admit that I wasn't too much into the earlier Audion stuff, but this track, since I heard it in Barcelona, is the fucking bomb... !
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

i heard matthew dear playin it at bar 25 the lp weekend...madness!i had to sneek over his laptop to check that tune!cant wait for the release!me likes it alot!