Mixers

- open
CUBANb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by CUBANb »

The nuo4 is awesome cant get enough of the quality of the EQ's and the midi capabilites.
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

mo's taverne wrote:i'm totally satisfied with mine (and the filters are better than any eq i've ever used):

I'm planning on buying one of these, The one I have now is an ecler mac 70 i, but all the channels are fucked up...

anhyway, somebody might now where I can get a good price for buying an allen & heath like this?

(not used to buying stuff like this online or so...)
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

xone 32 it's ok, fader type controlled filter rulez but the gain knobs SUX hidden back there
..."made by djs".. ???????????????? for who?????????????
and the xone 3d, 3 band eq hmmm.... and 1 LFO missing also.
ok bout the midi control but i think i still put the crown on the 92. period.
JBounce
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JBounce »

i like xone 32 gains in back it easy to fell how to turn, you dont need to see it
its cool to be minimal :)
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

Sneaky wrote:Allen and Heath just came out with this baby - Xone 42, as I heard someone earlier mentioning they wanted something in between, think this may be your pick. Professional 4 channel Club/DJ mixer
The Xone:42 is a new compact 4 -channel DJ mixer with USB audio interface, designed for DJ’s of all abilities and experience from top pro DJ’s to bedroom enthusiasts who want a compact quality mixer with pro features. Integral to the mixer’s design is a new feature – the ‘X-FX‘ control - allowing signal to be sent to external FX, and returned to be combined with the now legendary Xone VCF filter system. There’s even a USB port which allows easy connection to a computer and integration of digital media, which can be used to play back music files from a laptop and to record mixes, or used with software as a digital DJ effects unit.
• 4 dual stereo channels Channels 1 & 4 have phono (RCA RIAA turntable) inputs while channels 2 and 3 are line/line
• X-FX send to external FX Allows signal to be sent to external FX, and returned to be combined with VCF controls
• 3 band EQ All channels have 6dB to total kill EQ
• Power supply High performance internal switch-mode psu
• 2 headphone outputs 1/4” and 3.5mm

i'd have to agree that the 42 looks tits. perfect for me. price tag still a little too high though. i have also played on this thing(D4-Pro) a couple of times cause mackie is a local company in washington and it seems a lot of people out here are buying them up. anyways, worth a look.Image
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"
Bareknuckle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bareknuckle »

pantycontrol wrote: i'd have to agree that the 42 looks tits. perfect for me. price tag still a little too high though. i have also played on this thing(D4-Pro) a couple of times cause mackie is a local company in washington and it seems a lot of people out here are buying them up. anyways, worth a look.Image
I have played on the d2 pro, and loved it, the infium faders are very nice, the firewire connections are awesome. If your looking for a no frills, all about it mixer, IMO add this to the top of your list to check out. They don't have any built in effects, so if your looking for that your outta luck.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

I´ve enjoyed playing this setup as well as the Xone 62 (the one we have at mBar, Helsinki) and the Xone 92 but the eq knobs are so damn small on the Xone 92 so playingwise I like the Xone 62 better. Plus it´s more simple. I don´t need any filters or effex since I just like to mix very basic.