[Perlon] VA - Superlongevity Five

- wax
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

soapz wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:Let's have another vinyl vs digital discussion! :roll:
Im not arguing which one is best, just abit wierd how its not available on different formats. People who play digital generally dont mind if its released on vinyl aswell, but vinyl only people seem to not like it when its available on both. Bit of a one sided argument.
It's the only way to control the distribution of your music. Ok rips will exist, but they are mostly bad in quality. I don't understand that you don't get this. I try to buy vinyl only's mostly, just to be able to spin something which isn't played by others. and isn't that partly the part of a good dj, making the party sound unique? Ok you do this by being original in the way you bring it but also by the tracks you play, and in these times it's the only way of doing it! The reason why a vinyl dj doesn't want it to be released on mp3, is not relevant to the opposite case with the digital dj, who already realizes everybody can just download it...

but i do realize that's not as black and white as i state it here. another argument i have is that vinyl only's are mostly overlooked by the bigger public. Even if a vinyl can be digitalized perfectly, fact is that vinyl only's tend to stay obscure...off course for perlon this isn't the case really :)
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

must have this :roll:
now i must count the days to get it :?

edit:
is it possible that the samples are wrong ? i think they uploaded the samples wrong ...
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

roland wrote:
Themis wrote:hm yeah some nice stuff

love, baby ford, STL and Matt John

maybe nice are Tobias, Bell, Dimbi, Margret

the rest just dont does it for me..

Ricardos track is just boring, sounds like he just pressed the random button on his modular system and recorded the output, hope he does something different for a change

cassy really should stop putting her voice in EVERY track - cant hear it anymore
vocal sounds quite matthew dear-ish if you ask me.. as I saw the Zip movie I thought this trak was by audion ha!

yeah cassy as a producer is aswell not my alley, not only the vocals she uses the exact same sounds in a lot of her tracks too..
btw does anyone know the vocal in matt johns track .. i'm sure i've heard it before..
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
ploki
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ploki »

dzan wrote:waitin...
for what......of the train?I want to play now..........NOW
deep.thru.soundsystem
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

My faves are STL, Maratrax and especially Markus Nikolai :D
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

glad someone is keeping it real. techno/house and EDM have been so boring..
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Such a nice collection this is! -twisted
HERON
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HERON »

can't wait!