EVEN Hawtin struggles to get into Berghain!!

- open
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

^^^^
would you like me to say that seamus?

is there any other words you'd like to put in my mouth?

AND AGAIN.......

its not PUBLIC SEX. its not happening on the street. It happens in an ANYTHING GOES club where people enter knowing that this sort of thing goes on. Children will not be seeing these acts. People who can't stomach these things or disagree with them don't have to come in or watch them.

antonio_pt has got it bang on.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

antonio_pt wrote:well, it seems to me the turn this thread has taken should be sufficient explanation for the why and how of the berghain door policy. men hooking up with other men or women and doing whatever they want on the dancefloor was always part of the ostgut club. it's not because of some newly found techno aficionados that they're gonna change it. either you accept it as normal and simply don't care or you don't. and that may crucial for you to get in (not that they'll ask you mind you).
That's the point! :!: :!:
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

seamus wrote: Let me guess: people who don't really want to watch blokes fcking each other are less intelligent than you? And their distaste for public sex is abhorrent?

Oh, those poor uneducated provincial proles........ :roll:
did it cross your mind that i might be talking about this spectacularly paranoid assumption?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I remember seeing another man giving head to another man in Berghain. I also remember being off my tits in the main room and having a rather large guy dancing in nothing but a gimp suit next to me. I have to say, I thought it was fantastic. It really added to the club, and the hedonistic people made the atmosphere. I cant wait to go back 8)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

hotpace wrote:
seamus wrote:
Atheory wrote:maybe you guys should give the homophobia a rest?

its the 21st century.
Homophobia is the irrational fear or hatred of homosexual people. Maybe you have a different dictionary to me, but simply not wanting to watch blokes having sex doesn't make someone homophobic by any stretch of the imagination.
fcking here here!

Live and let live and each to his own and all that but don't be chucking in my face! I'd even feel uncomfortable watching men and women having sex so guy/guy action, even though I'm 100% not against it and not homophobic in any way, is not what I wanna see when I go to a techno club! So thats just another reason they can stick it up their arse!

Boom boom!
And that's exactly why the door policy is there to begin with. If you can't handle that type of 'behavior', that's fine, but then you shouldn't be there.
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

(There are also no mirrors in the toilets, a crucial point in facilitating the club's endurance-testing marathon sessions: you might be more inclined to go home if you could see how fucked you looked.)

Yeah... I wouldn't have a problem with that anyway, but I guess there are plenty fine clubs in Berlin for marathon sessions other than Berghain! :)

I was just showing this article to an acquaintance, and he asked what the overall message of the article was... and it sort of came naturally:

"the message is that Berghain is the best fuckin' place in the whole world"

And you can take that literally! :D :D :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Atheory wrote:maybe you guys should give the homophobia a rest?

its the 21st century.
It's not homophobia... (since until just now I didn't even know this was mostly gays). I wouldn't want to see heterosexual people fucking on the dancefloor either.

Not cause I'm too prudish or anything, you know. :D

Why the hell people just can't wait until they get home? I mean in principle this is one of those things, that distinguishes the Homo Sapiens from animals. Though I haven't seen animals doing it in major public on National Geographic! :D

BTW! minimal house, who's Bruno? :)))
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

[quote="Themis"]1. he wrote, that he wouldnt go to such a club, not that its wrong or something else.
[quote]

I'm a girl! :D

And honestly I also gave it a thought, whether I'm being too bigot or prudish, but reading all the new posts and different opinions I'm somewhat losing certainty on this issue now... :D