[MINUS063] Heartthrob | Dear Painter, Paint Me

- wax
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Annomal wrote:
alexx.wolfe wrote:great tracks but not a great album.

lol
yap...foran album I'm allways expecting something more artistic and conceptual..something more personal you know?
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

Interference for me! Great track!
Rest is not my style.
Annomal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Annomal »

alexx.wolfe wrote:
Annomal wrote:
alexx.wolfe wrote:great tracks but not a great album.

lol
yap...foran album I'm allways expecting something more artistic and conceptual..something more personal you know?
Yes, I know what you mean, but if the tracks are good, the album is good, because, imo, in end an album is a reflection of the tracks not the other way around.

In addition, I don’t have a need for a perfect album with e.g. 10 perfect tracks. Some tracks you will like more the others and in this case I like every track. There are of course some tracks, such as Heading For A Heartbreak and Confession, I like less, because I find them a bid weird. However, Blind Item and Slow Dance rocks my body hehe :)

Or have I misunderstood it? Do you mean you like some tracks e.g. 2 tracks, but the rest you don’t?
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

I think that the thing I like most with this album is the titl
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

alexx.wolfe wrote: yap...foran album I'm allways expecting something more artistic and conceptual..something more personal you know?
i think that statement could be offensive to some. how do you know what is or is not deeply personal to a particular artist?
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

brianc wrote:
alexx.wolfe wrote: yap...foran album I'm allways expecting something more artistic and conceptual..something more personal you know?
i think that statement could be offensive to some. how do you know what is or is not deeply personal to a particular artist?
man I said that in general about albuns..not this specific one.
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

alexx.wolfe wrote:
brianc wrote:
man I said that in general about albuns..not this specific one.
i know, i was speaking in general as well. sometimes, the underlying concept behind an album or even an ep may not be obvious to anyone but the artist, but it can still be very personal to them.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

but then where are the offense?

just said that about albuns I expect them to be ''more artistic and conceptual..something more personal'' than singles..is that offensive ? =x..not understanding your point..sorry...