Seriously.. the weather?

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

We have, here in Denmark, had the coldest winter in 15 years. Would be nice to get some + temperatures now, as this cold weather have been here long enough IMO.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

patrick bateman wrote:We have, here in Denmark, had the coldest winter in 15 years. Would be nice to get some + temperatures now, as this cold weather have been here long enough IMO.
same here, -4 this morning and we had snow yesterday even... has been cold like this since mid-december so everyone is pretty much tired of the cold.

Anyway, going to Tenerife in a week or two just to soak up some sun 8)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

PsyTox wrote:Anyway, going to Tenerife in a week or two just to soak up some sun 8)
Shut up!!
:lol:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

patrick bateman wrote:We have, here in Denmark, had the coldest winter in 15 years. Would be nice to get some + temperatures now, as this cold weather have been here long enough IMO.
Yeah same here.. so much snow and cold, i cant remember when we had something like this. But now its pretty nice outside, allthough its not more than +2 outside you can feel the sun has spring in it. Spring is close!

Funny.. my friend went to Barcelona the other day, and what happend.. snowstorm there! haha. he was freaking.. the snow followed him! :)

Another funny thing, the reason why i started this thread was the so called winter 2 years ago that was no winter at all. Now the oposite!
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Marcus Stork wrote: Funny.. my friend went to Barcelona the other day, and what happend.. snowstorm there! haha. he was freaking.. the snow followed him! :)
just came home from barcelona and yes, it was a snowstorm there yesterday.. nice end on a vacation.....
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

New Guy wrote:
uritotti wrote:today is 35° in tel aviv. thursday will be 37°. and under the sun its even hotter!
That is pretty hot even for Tel Aviv isn't it? I mean for this time of the year.
sure. it's all part of the crazy and unstable weather all over the world. with one distinction you are freeze and we enjoy the sunny petting.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

thomasjaldemark wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote: Funny.. my friend went to Barcelona the other day, and what happend.. snowstorm there! haha. he was freaking.. the snow followed him! :)
just came home from barcelona and yes, it was a snowstorm there yesterday.. nice end on a vacation.....
In Barcelona now, luckily the sun is back out now. The air is colder than it was in January though, this time last year I was on the beach... CLIMATE CHANGE -- ¨We didnt listen!!!¨ haha
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

+10 degrees in the north of Sweden the other day, at the same time it was snowin in Mallorca. :lol: