Unauthorized sampling of Seph / Lee Curtiss track?

- open
DennisN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DennisN »

leecurtiss wrote:put your hands up for detroit? seth was hangin out with matt in miami when that fedi lagrande or whatever guy went walking by with his award that he won from the track that he stole from matt and he didn't even know or aknowledge matt when he passed by. i think it's cute.

sample my music if you want to, it's all just microtonic presets and reason factory sound bank.

if leroy's girl is at all good looking, i have a present for her. girls always preffer the real thing.

If you really are Lee Curtis... You should know and hear this is not sampled from your track at all..

And your Cheesy remark about "leroy's girl" is really out off place! even kids have a higher level of communication..
DennisN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DennisN »

spiritual wrote:good promo for both tracks anywayz
8)
That's the only positive side of this stupid and pointless topic!!!
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Unauthorized sampling of Seph / Lee Curtiss track?

Post by JackNine »

DennisN wrote: I am a friend and also the manager of Leroy Styles...
Well then that sure makes you impartial and totally objective now, doesn't it? *sarcasm off*
DennisN wrote: 2. Yes Leroy was infuenced by the Remix Lee Curtis made from Seph - Tar ann Tullah, But he Made it his own way and played/made every sample himself. with all respect to Lee curtis!
So he was only "influenced" by it, but he managed to duplicate (exactly) the bassline Lee made on his analogue synth, in the same key and with the same tone? Interesting influence.

(It's not like we're talking about a generic and easily duplicated 303 sound here, either. To my knowledge that bassline had a cool and unique sound to it, and I've been listening to techno/house for 15+ years. For another song to come along a few months after it, with the same key and tone, it's just too coincidental. Do you think we were born yesterday my man?)
DennisN wrote: 3. If you listen to both tracks you hear a big difference, dont know what you are hearing, maybe what you want to hear???
I hear differences, sure. But I also hear a complete main hook bassline ripoff, too.
DennisN wrote: 4. Leroy don't even wanted his track to sound like the track of Lee Curtis.
He failed.
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

[/quote]If you really are Lee Curtis... You should know and hear this is not sampled from your track at all..

And your Cheesy remark about "leroy's girl" is really out off place! even kids have a higher level of communication..[/quote]

It's actually really not Lee Curtiss... it's really a half manbear half manbearpig!
JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JCH »

Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

WOOT WOOT WOOOT :D :D :D :D
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

"LOL" haha
DennisN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Unauthorized sampling of Seph / Lee Curtiss track?

Post by DennisN »

JackNine wrote:
DennisN wrote: I am a friend and also the manager of Leroy Styles...
Well then that sure makes you impartial and totally objective now, doesn't it? *sarcasm off*
DennisN wrote: 2. Yes Leroy was infuenced by the Remix Lee Curtis made from Seph - Tar ann Tullah, But he Made it his own way and played/made every sample himself. with all respect to Lee curtis!
So he was only "influenced" by it, but he managed to duplicate (exactly) the bassline Lee made on his analogue synth, in the same key and with the same tone? Interesting influence.

(It's not like we're talking about a generic and easily duplicated 303 sound here, either. To my knowledge that bassline had a cool and unique sound to it, and I've been listening to techno/house for 15+ years. For another song to come along a few months after it, with the same key and tone, it's just too coincidental. Do you think we were born yesterday my man?)
DennisN wrote: 3. If you listen to both tracks you hear a big difference, dont know what you are hearing, maybe what you want to hear???
I hear differences, sure. But I also hear a complete main hook bassline ripoff, too.
DennisN wrote: 4. Leroy don't even wanted his track to sound like the track of Lee Curtis.
He failed.

You really dont know what your talking about, that's very clear now..
Bassline same tone and key? maybe your ears are so damaged after 15 years, that you can't hear de difference anymore..

I tried to explain.. but you're just a hater.. There is no use for this..