drug experiences

- open
MarojeT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MarojeT »

That is a really good description of K. Maybe cuz I feel exactly the same way about it. Anyways its definietly worth of trying it. Abolutely nothing like it.
The_Glass_Olive wrote:
Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it.
Yeeessssssss... well, you CAN dance, call it the canterbury K stop; basically falling over and merging into the floor while viewing your own body in third person from a great height. It is more thinking than purely indulgent like pills/mdma, goes with the music well id say, especially in the disconnection it gives. I often describe it as if you were a big mirror smashed on the ground into a thousand fragments and you are looking and thinking from the point of view of all the many pieces at once. Its lovely! If a bit antisocial.
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

provaznik wrote:i just drink... a lot. i have never been very interested in much of anything else.
Pretty much but once I get bent up it becomes hard to resist other treats.
inesb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by inesb »

Happy to read very few like coke...
did it a lot of time (not for years now) & lost the love of my life to it.
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

he's prolly talking about mdma vs. mdea (adam & eve) similar drugs

its so hard for me to find pure extasy anymore that i just gave up, i would however love to do it again under proper conditions. i'm sick of buying bunk dxm pills in detroit, i guess i just dont know the right people, oh well i've had my days of drug use, so prolly for the better.

i used to really enjoy acid with e, or either seperate, i did k for a while... sometimes fun , sometimes scarry.

smoked tons of weed in the past, still do sometimes.

all time favorite drug......nitrous oxide!!!, there is nothing like putting on some wicked electro and fishing out after a long night of partying.

i took some oxycontin pills for about a week, and i'm glad i stopped there.
opiates/heroine will turn your life upside-down...fast! and you may never fully recover, so stay away from that sh!t, seriously, i've seen it kill many people.

done some coke, but that sh!t sucks too. waste of money and time.

now, i enjoy the finer things in life... fine food, sushi, good wine, good beer, scotch, vodka.
Indicastrain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Indicastrain »

Now I will tell the truth my drug are MDMA crystal,coke,alcohol,sometimes mda,mushrooms(mexicans but sometimes hawaians or other ones),salvia,absinthe,and off course sativa strains with first pression hash...I think that's all if I remember well :roll:
ibbjamin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ibbjamin »

Indicastrain wrote:Now I will tell the truth my drug are MDMA crystal,coke,alcohol,sometimes mda,mushrooms(mexicans but sometimes hawaians or other ones),salvia,absinthe,and off course sativa strains with first pression hash...I think that's all if I remember well :roll:
What about the indica strains as your name suggests? (*)
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

everything in moderation (cept meth and heroin - yeah, no thanks...)
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

these ants have some kind of bad paddo trip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-REOyhRvvj0&eurl=