Mixers

- open
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

I really like the Urei 1601e - great mixer!

http://www.ureidj.com/product_1601E.aspx

Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

Anonym wrote:
Daniel Logikal wrote:Image

PS - This is not really my mixer :P
This makes me drool and then cry cause @ $2700 I prolly never own one.... :cry:
I don't like this used 1 before. The 92 is better in my opinion, suppose if you use ableton with decks it would be different
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

here's what I've got:

drool on that, suckas! :lol:
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I love and always will love my xone 62 8)
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

Ecler Nuo2 8)
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Funny to hear people bash the DJM's

I was given a DjM500 some time ago. I just slammed it in the chain to try it as a cd was still playing (my mackie was in place)... my first reaction was to run to the bathroom and puke my whole self out.

Horrible, horrible sound, even when still in the green, I find.. Euhhhrk Sounds like there is a limiter in there or something. I like the trimpot in the back that screams "turn me down so those stupid hip-hop jocks don't blow your PA". lol

Still cool 'cause people can jizz all over it at parties and I don't give a fck.

Sucks sh!t but on the other hand, it seems it can handle a fucking beating.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

so glad i purchased this. extremely happy with this mixer. sound quality is great, faders are amazing, the oversize eq knobs are a gift from god, the effects are insanely good (and entirely reprogrammable with the software and usb cord), and its not nearly as expensive as a a&h.

highly recommended.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Allen and Heath just came out with this baby - Xone 42, as I heard someone earlier mentioning they wanted something in between, think this may be your pick. Professional 4 channel Club/DJ mixer
The Xone:42 is a new compact 4 -channel DJ mixer with USB audio interface, designed for DJ’s of all abilities and experience from top pro DJ’s to bedroom enthusiasts who want a compact quality mixer with pro features. Integral to the mixer’s design is a new feature – the ‘X-FX‘ control - allowing signal to be sent to external FX, and returned to be combined with the now legendary Xone VCF filter system. There’s even a USB port which allows easy connection to a computer and integration of digital media, which can be used to play back music files from a laptop and to record mixes, or used with software as a digital DJ effects unit.
• 4 dual stereo channels Channels 1 & 4 have phono (RCA RIAA turntable) inputs while channels 2 and 3 are line/line
• X-FX send to external FX Allows signal to be sent to external FX, and returned to be combined with VCF controls
• 3 band EQ All channels have 6dB to total kill EQ
• Power supply High performance internal switch-mode psu
• 2 headphone outputs 1/4” and 3.5mm