World Cup warm up!

- open
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

-ix wrote:
S.D.L wrote:Soccer sucks! All soccer players are overpaid drama queens.

Tonight game 6 of the NBA finals, now that's a game!
What's in a game when it needs dancing chicks, guys in animal outfits and popstars to entertain? :roll:
You really want to start about marketing and entertaining in basketbal, footbal or in general?
you are what you tweed
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

hm northkorea vs brasil was also boring imo.. best thing for the northkorean team would be if they never go back home.. but who knows maybe the ministry of information already proclaimed the victory of the north korean fighters against the best football nation and they'll be heroes when coming back =)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:hm northkorea vs brasil was also boring imo.. best thing for the northkorean team would be if they never go back home.. but who knows maybe the ministry of information already proclaimed the victory of the north korean fighters against the best football nation and they'll be heroes when coming back =)
I was actually impressed by the North Korean (not that the game was exciting, but they played better than I had expected).

Portugal was really really really bad earlier today, damn..
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

North Korea were very well organized but i think Ivory Coast will destroy them.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

tone-def wrote:North Korea were very well organized but i think Ivory Coast will destroy them.
yeah, North Korea wasn't bad, they gave it what they had in them, which counts for a lot. Good defense, emotion, some drama and a honor-saving goal in the final minutes that made them celebrate as if thy just won the final. Not academic, but more fun to watch then most games so far...

Brasil was pretty tame must say, although I think they felt early that there was no need to really go full force. Brasil-Portugal should be nice (at least on paper).
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

omg spain is so impressive :shock: .. they are dominating their opponent..
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

roland wrote:omg spain is so impressive :shock: .. they are dominating their opponent..
still no goals :(
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

this match is a nicer showcase than other ones. spain are good and the swiss are brutes. and bbc commentary team is silky smooth and not idiots.

ivory coast portugal should have been fun and bit of a fight to the death. but was boring.

did senderos injure himself by tackling one of his team mates?