Ancient Aliens 2010 on the History Channel

- open
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

ChrisCV wrote:don't forgot the entire planet was colonised by humans travelling out from africa, early human form originating in africa around 7million years BC, asia and the middle east colonised around 1 million years BC, western europe 500,000BC, austrailia 40,000BC, russia/siberia 20,000BC, crossing the baring strait around 12,000BC travelling down to south america 10,000BC... that's a hell of a long time ago.. plenty of time to make loads of mistakes and progress technologically....
Where did you get that info? Or how do you arrived to that conclusion?
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

its in this book i'm reading at the moment.. its quite well known..
its called Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0099 ... 0099302780

the whole book is about how we got to where we are, why some civilisations are more dominate than others... how the environment effects the course a civilisation takes...

the first chapter is a brief run over how the human race colonised the planet.. that's where i got the loose dates of when man started to appear on these differnt continents.. i believe carbon dating on human remains is used to determine the earliest settlers of people on different continents. and they're seeing corrolation between remains on different continents. Also when analysing the DNA of people from across the world, there is DNA evidence/traces of early prehistoric humans that came from africa... This theory is becoming widely accepted by scientists today, with a fair amount of convincing evidence having been found.

i'm only half way through the second part of the book how humans switched to farming from hunter gathering.... but so far its been really interesting... and completely eye opening and truly amazing how we were getting around in those early days...
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

It's so funny that when 99.9% is proven people still hang on to the 0.1% which isn't proven and make up a Hollywood story about it.

I mean: that guy with the german accent: you really don't believe he just saw the E.T. thing as the only conclusion he could draw from the things he has seen, do you guys? He's just fascinated by alien movies and wants to see everything as originated by some ET lifeforms...

For example: the pyramides: they contain zillion drawings oof people and slaves and blabla. then 1 drawing of something godlike which is sitting on a cilindrical device and all of a sudden there are space chopper aliens telling us how to build pyramides.

Are you high? :)

so funny that some discovery channel documentary (the most thrill seeking documentaries ever) about some lunatics is taken this seriously :D

this is 100% crap, but it's fun to watch, that's for sure
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

i haven't watched any of the vids.. but i'd reckon i'd have to agree...
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

And some people believe in a god and that we were created! incredible
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I'm with Kiani and ChrisCV on this one.

But it's funny to follow this thread... :lol:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

ChrisCV wrote:its in this book i'm reading at the moment.. its quite well known..

the whole book is about how we got to where we are, why some civilisations are more dominate than others... how the environment effects the course a civilisation takes...

the first chapter is a brief run over how the human race colonised the planet.. that's where i got the loose dates of when man started to appear on these differnt continents.. i believe carbon dating on human remains is used to determine the earliest settlers of people on different continents. and they're seeing corrolation between remains on different continents. Also when analysing the DNA of people from across the world, there is DNA evidence/traces of early prehistoric humans that came from africa... This theory is becoming widely accepted by scientists today, with a fair amount of convincing evidence having been found.

i'm only half way through the second part of the book how humans switched to farming from hunter gathering.... but so far its been really interesting... and completely eye opening and truly amazing how we were getting around in those early days...
Read the book last year I think. I really liked it, very cool view on human history.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

ChrisCV wrote:its in this book i'm reading at the moment.. its quite well known..

Will check dude, thanks!
Kiani wrote:For example: the pyramides: they contain zillion drawings oof people and slaves and blabla. then 1 drawing of something godlike which is sitting on a cilindrical device and all of a sudden there are space chopper aliens telling us how to build pyramides.
I think there is more than just draws on the walls. Even now we can't load 200000 ton stones...