Post by LouisVee »

2/10

2 for the graphics

and 0 for everything else....
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

One billion in revenue and growing... muhahaha! Suck it bitches! The legend grows!

Now why don't you go piddle with your music that nobody is going to buy... sigh... I bet deep down you hate success. I am not going to bother dwelling on the reasons... I am sure you will come up with a few obvious ones on your own.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:One billion in revenue and growing... muhahaha! Suck it bitches! The legend grows!

Now why don't you go piddle with your music that nobody is going to buy... sigh... I bet deep down you hate success. I am not going to bother dwelling on the reasons... I am sure you will come up with a few obvious ones on your own.
:lol:

i get what you're saying, but the movie blows. that's just me, though. i like thrillers and horror movies, so when i indulge in "science fiction" movies (aka fantasy) then i like them to be dark and have some sort of original point.
- matt
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

The success has nothing to do with the quality of the movie, if you have enough marketing, many people are going to see the movie.

Everyone who love movies in general have to admit that this movie really sucked ...

i laughted so many times, but not because it was funny

it was cause of embarrassment, i thought the whole movie: omg that cant be true ..

best example was the alien-human sex scene, the only thing which would have made it more fucking embarrassing would have been if they connect there head-tail thing
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:One billion in revenue and growing... muhahaha! Suck it bitches! The legend grows!
Yeah jump on that bandwagon. Let the marketing think for you.

-edit-

Sorry didn't read Themis' post yet.. What he said..
you are what you tweed
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Themis wrote:The only thing which would have made it more fcking embarrassing would have been if they connect there head-tail thing
haha I also waited for this. So obvious to happen – and it didn't! :D
(or maybe it did http://io9.com/5439885/deleted-avatar-s ... ity-issues)
The plot and the characters and so forth were ofcource real stupid (as expected) but I immensely enjoyed the view (also as expected).
These guys really did something else creating the nature :)

http://i.imgur.com/JmRmb.jpg
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

ha thanks robot.. both links made me smile =).. what i don't get is that everyone was expecting so much.. imo the last good movie cameron made was terminator2.. but that was 20 years ago btw..

anyway.. at least watching wasn't as unbearable as watching titanic was =)
anomalie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by anomalie »

No thanks.