Aether = Cadenza's CUBE ?

- open
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

miniKAT wrote:

He plays the same records cause they're his records and they're classics and thats where all ur villalobses and dices and the rest of the "in sound" bunch got their sht from. They're not doing anything special, they were just at the right place, at the right time with THE RIGHT PEOPLE. thats all, I hear unknowns all the time trying to sound like them and doing perfectly.
:roll: you will not be excused
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

b-ran wrote:
miniKAT wrote:

He plays the same records cause they're his records and they're classics and thats where all ur villalobses and dices and the rest of the "in sound" bunch got their sht from. They're not doing anything special, they were just at the right place, at the right time with THE RIGHT PEOPLE. thats all, I hear unknowns all the time trying to sound like them and doing perfectly.
By whom? The Right People?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

miniKAT wrote:
b-ran wrote:
miniKAT wrote:

That's you, right? :)
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

patrick bateman wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
b-ran wrote:
miniKAT wrote:

That's you, right? :)
Unfortunately not, If I knew the right people I probably wouldnt be sitting at this desk arguing about...wait, what is this one about again?

Now I have probably went and angered the Right People, now I'll never get in, dammit :|
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Pfff, I read this oe and got some comments:

Aether: Totally lame imo, nice marketing strategy blablabla, but still, I want the real musicians true to the music, not the money...

Luciano: He has the skills to do special things, his first ep's were mindblowing. since 2006 he hasn't done anything spectacular anymore, both in DJ or producing terms

Villalobos: Over the top now, but still one of the best dj's ever i think. You CAN compare him with Derrick etc.

Cadenza: Well, I don't like everything they've come up with and the first releases were the most interesting ones, but I do have to say that not all the things they release are crap. Don't shoot me but La Mezcla was a peak time track and for DJ's like me who are still struggling to get some attention, it is sometimes important to play these things too, since you mainly get booked due to crowd response, rather than being original, how sad it may be...It is only after this when you have a stable number of bookings you can totally go your own way and play only underground tracks. It hard to draw the line and I feel myself struggling alot between 'getting booked' and 'doing my own thing'...but this is way off topic :)
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

lol that looks really strange in my opinion

they only play with there laptops Oo
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

God that looks so gay with luciano leading the gayness.

everybody do the 2-step, do it