From Left to Right

- ask away
lcvl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lcvl »

I think our main problem is our intelligence
Not in your case, apparently.

I'm out of here, but seriously, you should wonder why the political situation is so fucked up in the hot areas of Middle East.

Modern history has shown in more than one case how the Western world (USA as the first nation of the bunch) has actively supported/financed dictatorships and strong totalitarian regimes in certain areas of the world to simply keep exploiting their natural/economic resources.

And since Texas is not your "neighborhood gas station" anymore, direct control of Afghanistan, Iraq (and Iran next) oil is absolute priority.

Plus, I don't know if that's your real name or just an alias, but if you really have Hispanic roots you really should know better about how the US economic/social model of the last decades is based on a completely faulty, not sustainable paradigm and how it has negatively affected/keeps affecting your people.
Dubby music & free samples http://leocavallo.bandcamp.com
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

lcvl wrote:
I think our main problem is our intelligence
Not in your case, apparently.

I'm out of here, but seriously, you should wonder why the political situation is so fucked up in the hot areas of Middle East.

Modern history has shown in more than one case how the Western world (USA as the first nation of the bunch) has actively supported/financed dictatorships and strong totalitarian regimes in certain areas of the world to simply keep exploiting their natural/economic resources.

And since Texas is not your "neighborhood gas station" anymore, direct control of Afghanistan, Iraq (and Iran next) oil is absolute priority.

Plus, I don't know if that's your real name or just an alias, but if you really have Hispanic roots you really should know better about how the US economic/social model of the last decades is based on a completely faulty, not sustainable paradigm and how it has negatively affected/keeps affecting your people.

well done!!!!
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

livecollective wrote:
We have killed thousands of innocent Iraqis. We have sold weapons around the globe (Iran-Contra ring a bell?). So if they do it its bad? But America can't do wrong? AMERICA fck YEAH.
:roll:
Funding people who will killinnocent people and then surround themselves with the innocent of their own so they can parade their dead
bodies on the news as propaganda when there is retaliation?
Who does that sound like? So, we kill people around the globe and set up puppet dictators and are surprised when we get attacked on our own soil, use that as propaganda to start a war..... HMMMMMMMMM

In my opinion a their money would be better spent encouraging peace in gaza and helping them build a good society rather than buying them rockets.
Encourage peace in gaza, its really that easy. AHAHAHA :roll:

Again ask yourself what you would do if a Israeli shell landed in your house? And if you say try for peace, you are full of sht. If your family and its previous generations had been dealing with war like this, you would pick up a gun.
Im not saying all Iranian people are sharing of these views because I have met numerous people from Iran that feel that tehir government is downright evil. That is why they migrated to America.
More bullshit. Where do you pick this sht up, fox news?
you said it for me bro.

victor, do some research into the attrocities perpetrated by the various US governments over the last 50 years, the incessant meddling, the funding of whichever rebel army or dictatorship that is favourable to the US at the time, the supplying of weapons and military expertise, before you give iran a hard time.
how many innocent civilians have been killed and are still being killed by US policy ? it's millions dude.

dont you think its a tad hypocritical that the Europeans and US are dictating to the Iranians that they cannot have nuclear power when we are crashing submarines with enough nukes to wipe out the entire planet into each other at the bottom of the sea.
the ignorance of it.

read some noam chomsky. get a more balanced view.

have got to get out of here.
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

steevio wrote:
livecollective wrote:
We have killed thousands of innocent Iraqis. We have sold weapons around the globe (Iran-Contra ring a bell?). So if they do it its bad? But America can't do wrong? AMERICA fck YEAH.
:roll:
Funding people who will killinnocent people and then surround themselves with the innocent of their own so they can parade their dead
Who does that sound like? So, we kill people around the globe and set up puppet dictators and are surprised when we get attacked on our own soil, use that as propaganda to start a war..... HMMMMMMMMM

In my opinion a their money would be better spent encouraging peace in gaza and helping them build a good society rather than buying them rockets.

Again ask yourself what you would do if a Israeli shell landed in your house? And if you say try for peace, you are full of sht. If your family and its previous generations had been dealing with war like this, you would pick up a gun.
Im not saying all Iranian people are sharing of these views because I have met numerous people from Iran that feel that tehir government is downright evil. That is why they migrated to America.
you said it for me bro.

victor, do some research into the attrocities perpetrated by the various US governments over the last 50 years, the incessant meddling, the funding of whichever rebel army or dictatorship that is favourable to the US at the time, the supplying of weapons and military expertise, before you give iran a hard time.
how many innocent civilians have been killed and are still being killed by US policy ? it's millions dude.

dont you think its a tad hypocritical that the Europeans and US are dictating to the Iranians that they cannot have nuclear power when we are crashing submarines with enough nukes to wipe out the entire planet into each other at the bottom of the sea.
the ignorance of it.

I absolutely dont support US meddling in affairs of other countries. I am completely aginst it. You guys are taking my opinions of certain governments out of context thinking that I approve of our military getting into it.

I think our military money should be spent building rock solid defense of the homeland rather than meddling on other peoples beef. My whole point about Iran and all is that people are just not going to get along, not that I support US foreign policy.

As for Israel I totally understand how it goes both ways. But for a peace process to exist there has to be a message of peace from both sides and Israel from what I have noticed has been to only side to even attempt to stop killing and negotiate anything. It's hard to negotiate with someone that keeps poling you with a knife though.

And yes I am hispanic too for your info lcvl. Iam a hard worker and I am doing great. Here in Arizona Hispanic people that work hard do just fantastic. Nobody is being oppresed. Your view of opression is that hispanics make less money because they are hispanic. This is not true. Those that make less money are the ones who did not invest in themselves and settle for their status of poor. There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone other than lack of effort. Numerous failures is the path to eventual success. Problem is you have to try.

If poor people would spend as much time trying to better themselves and live responsibly as they do blaming "the man" there would be alot less poor people.

As for whoever asked me an economic solution I do support lower taxes. Our business tax rates even with loopholes are much higher than other countries embracing capitalism. They could use some relief just as much as the rest of us durring this recession. My employer for example has already cut one shop due to lost revenue. There are two shops left. Our shop is currently paying the bills for the other shop because they are losing money. Announcing higher taxes for my employer will most likely decrease the amount of time the other shop stays open costing another 25 plus job losses. Kicking businesses while they are down is just insane.

Reagan cut taxes for everyone in a recession far worse number wise that this one It turned around almost immediately. I support raising taxes when the economy is growing to knock down our debt but not durring recession. What our idiotic government does when the economy is good is use the extra income to grow government which turns into disaster when things slow down and we are stuck with the weight of massive federral burdens.

What I DO NOT support is spending trillions of borrowed doallars and permanently growing the size and cost of our federal government which is already bloated and innevective as is. The amount of money they are spending in washington will never be recoverable unless we increase taxes to insane levels on all americans. Our government should be taking hints from the public and cutting spending not increasing it ten fold.
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

livecollective wrote:

Oh yeah, bad Israelis, all we want is just to kill some arabs :?

Of course we dont give a sh!t about freedom and harmonic living, we dont send our soldiers to gaza to make hamas stop shooting rockets at us, we just want to kill some innocent people. :roll:
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

SHAP wrote:
livecollective wrote:

Of course we dont give a sht about freedom and harmonic living, we dont send our soldiers to gaza to make hamas stop shooting rockets at us, we just want to kill some innocent people. :roll:
what are you saying?

I am saying I personally support the people in gaza. THis situation is out of control and us westerners don't have the slightest idea whats going and that it would be presumptuous for us to assume we have an idea.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 pm Post subject:
steevio wrote:
livecollective wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Quote:

Encourage peace in gaza, its really that easy. AHAHAHA Rolling Eyes

Quote:

you said it for me bro.

the ignorance of it.

I absolutely dont support US meddling in affairs of other countries. I am completely aginst it. You guys are taking my opinions of certain governments out of context thinking that I approve of our military getting into it.

I think our military money should be spent building rock solid defense of the homeland rather than meddling on other peoples beef. My whole point about Iran and all is that people are just not going to get along, not that I support US foreign policy.

As for Israel I totally understand how it goes both ways. But for a peace process to exist there has to be a message of peace from both sides and Israel from what I have noticed has been to only side to even attempt to stop killing and negotiate anything. It's hard to negotiate with someone that keeps poling you with a knife though.

And yes I am hispanic too for your info lcvl. Iam a hard worker and I am doing great. Here in Arizona Hispanic people that work hard do just fantastic. Nobody is being oppresed. Your view of opression is that hispanics make less money because they are hispanic. This is not true. Those that make less money are the ones who did not invest in themselves and settle for their status of poor. There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone other than lack of effort. Numerous failures is the path to eventual success. Problem is you have to try.
I believe what he is saying is about the opression of mexico as a country, systemically held down.
If poor people would spend as much time trying to better themselves and live responsibly as they do blaming "the man" there would be alot less poor people.

Are you joking me? You need to realize just exactly what its like to be poor like that. Our system of government has a systemic ability to economical disenfranchise our poorer mostly inner city citizens.

I am not going to go into how economic disenfranchisement works, or how the those under the poverty line will 99% of the time stay there because the amount of money they make will never be enough for the bills. Constant Debt.

but if your interested I would look it up. Saying "just work harder" is appalling to someone in their shoes.
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

livecollective wrote:
SHAP wrote:
livecollective wrote:

Of course we dont give a sht about freedom and harmonic living, we dont send our soldiers to gaza to make hamas stop shooting rockets at us, we just want to kill some innocent people. :roll:
what are you saying?

I am saying I personally support the people in gaza. THis situation is out of control and us westerners don't have the slightest idea whats going and that it would be presumptuous for us to assume we have an idea.

Well if you have no idea, why are you writing such one-sided stuff?
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

livecollective wrote:
SHAP wrote:
livecollective wrote:

what are you saying?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 pm Post subject:
steevio wrote:
livecollective wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Quote:

Encourage peace in gaza, its really that easy. AHAHAHA Rolling Eyes

Quote:

you said it for me bro.

the ignorance of it.

I believe what he is saying is about the opression of mexico as a country, systemically held down.

Are you joking me? You need to realize just exactly what its like to be poor like that. Our system of government has a systemic ability to economical disenfranchise our poorer mostly inner city citizens.

I am not going to go into how economic disenfranchisement works, or how the those under the poverty line will 99% of the time stay there because the amount of money they make will never be enough for the bills. Constant Debt.

but if your interested I would look it up. Saying "just work harder" is appalling to someone in their shoes.
Really? I wonder how it was that I climbed out of poverty of one of these opressed families. Maybe its because when I moved out I worked two jobs and saved every dime I could and invested in myself in many ways. One minimum wage job at 40 hours a week didn't cut it so I took two. I eventualy worked my way up the ladder by going above and beyond the call of duty at my jobs while always searching for a better job . Still to this day I prove myself more valuable than other employees and have great job security and mucher better pay than alot of the white people I work with.

Maybe Im some kind of miracle in your eyes but in my eyes I see what I want and do whatever it takes to get it rather than hold my hand out.