Frustrated

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I like it how everyone has their own way of doing things. what works really well for 1 person might be completely useless for another.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

AK wrote:
steevio wrote:
i do understand sampling mate, i used to make music on just samplers.
it was just a natural progression for me to move on to synths, but i know people making awesome music who have gone the other way.
Wires bent twice it seems. :lol:

I wasn't trying to tell you how to use samplers, I was simply stating how I use them. You know tons more than I do in every aspect of the game that's why I value your input and read your posts. I wasn't trying to be patronising so I am sorry if the post came across as such, that's not what I'm about.

I'm here to learn and listen and hopefully contribute what i have learned too. But no mate, I wasn't intentionally patronising. :)
aw mate, i didnt think you were being patronising at all, i was just saying that i do know how to use samplers, i could be someone who's never used one in his life.
its good that you expalin your methods, we all need to say what we're doing and why we love doing it that way, so that newbies can get a broad picture of whats possible.
i think the moral is that you never know till you try it, whether it be sampling or synthesis. everyone eventually finds what works best for them, but because all these methods are easily available to us now, we should try everything.