Is it going technotechno again?

- open
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

yes! we realize after being burnt out from too much minimal, that we need to mix it up with some variety, and not be monotonous. we all need to be like dubfire with his global underground tai pai cd, with him playin all the the deetron - the afterlife, and the booka shade in white rooms, a little ellen alien apparat and all that stuff.

actually, to me, its not a question of going techno techno, its a question are we going gypsy gypsy?

Encuentro Latinoamericano De La Soledad
Fizheur zieheuer
Samim - heater

accordians, we need more accordians. and trumpets.

actually, its just ricardo. ricardo is a gypsy. break the dishes ricardo. break em.

psychedelic gypsy music. gypsydelic. a new genre.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I think there is still room for exploration in minimal. I got a vision, i just need to get it out of my head and into my sequencer.
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

tone-def wrote:I think there is still room for exploration in minimal. I got a vision, i just need to get it out of my head and into my sequencer.
Word up!
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

stevësto wrote:yes! we realize after being burnt out from too much minimal, that we need to mix it up with some variety, and not be monotonous.
As it seems 99% of Berlin hasn't realized that yet. And if I look at the usual DJ charts posted here I wonder if this is really some general realization or just some few lost individuals...

Since it isn't hip to be minimal anymore a lot of people now seem to pretend they are more non-minimal (or less minimal, as you like it) than they actually are.
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
BOKAL RECORDS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by BOKAL RECORDS »

stevësto wrote:yes! we realize after being burnt out from too much minimal, that we need to mix it up with some variety, and not be monotonous. we all need to be like dubfire with his global underground tai pai cd, with him playin all the the deetron - the afterlife, and the booka shade in white rooms, a little ellen alien apparat and all that stuff.

actually, to me, its not a question of going techno techno, its a question are we going gypsy gypsy?

Encuentro Latinoamericano De La Soledad
Fizheur zieheuer
Samim - heater

accordians, we need more accordians. and trumpets.

actually, its just ricardo. ricardo is a gypsy. break the dishes ricardo. break em.

psychedelic gypsy music. gypsydelic. a new genre.
absolutely, and that is why i oblige you to check this out!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =210759989

Soon to be released on www.bokal.eu
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

BOKAL RECORDS wrote: absolutely, and that is why i oblige you to check this out!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =210759989

Soon to be released on www.bokal.eu
this isnt a advertising place, please...
BOKAL RECORDS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by BOKAL RECORDS »

haha i had this one comming...but thx for the extra attention though :lol:
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

hey !! Just play, make, and listen... what you like!! Who cares if we call it techno minimal or house or trance or WHATEVERRRR

oh yea... theres some people that hear a song they actually quite like while its not their genre and then some voice in their head says: eeehm hey? this is trance... oh right... THIS SUCKS.. weird?