Dependant & Happy Four!

- wax
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Dependant & Happy Four!

Post by breton »

junger wrote:so they dont care, because they have a surprise for those that actually make it to the shop?
Because (probably) half of these records will end up in the hands of profiteers and will be put up on Discogs for ridiculous prices.

You know, it is one thing when that 'special pop up store exclusive' is something like a Dimbiman 7" that nobody really cares about, and it's another thing when it's a 12" by Ricardo Villalobos.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

breton wrote:
junger wrote:so they dont care, because they have a surprise for those that actually make it to the shop?
Because (probably) half of these records will end up in the hands of profiteers and will be put up on Discogs for ridiculous prices.

You know, it is one thing when that 'special pop up store exclusive' is something like a Dimbiman 7" that nobody really cares about, and it's another thing when it's a 12" by Ricardo Villalobos.
+1

And on top of that it's part of his last album. Not that a think that Zip is bad or anything.

Btw it's already possible to hear samples?
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

breton wrote:
Themis wrote:if even ricardo thinks that these tracks dont derserve a main spot on his official album .. how good can they be :)
According to the hungarian profiteer, they're €99 good.

haha this dude is even a member on here..he should be ashamed...i made him an offer for a lot less but now i regret it cause i dont want to support him...at the same time..desperate to get the record.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

breton wrote: (2) don't know about you guys, seeing how excited some of you got, but i can live without another Villalobos record
exactly..

the envoy - coalition remix is still on the way and i have already preordered the perlon 08 and perlon 13 repress.. got so much ricardo stuff lately that i couldn't care less about this here..
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

got mine, sounds good but nothing exceptional.
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

b-ran wrote:
breton wrote:
Themis wrote:if even ricardo thinks that these tracks dont derserve a main spot on his official album .. how good can they be :)
According to the hungarian profiteer, they're €99 good.

haha this dude is even a member on here..he should be ashamed...i made him an offer for a lot less but now i regret it cause i dont want to support him...at the same time..desperate to get the record.

this happen to be the pathetic and the last/poor attempt to have 100 € for buy chestnuts for xmas..
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Ive heard from a few people and a perlon dj that its not as good as parts 1-3 and defo not worth hat kind of money
taff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by taff »

grace anxiety wrote:Ive heard from a few people and a perlon dj that its not as good as parts 1-3 and defo not worth hat kind of money
i heard from some peeps it's totaly ace and they would kill for it -twisted