Prices of vinyl rising on juno.co.uk

- open
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Is that because of the price though? If it was a record that I loved and was priced at 9.99 I would have no problems buying it. If you're thinking 'do I really need this record' then its not for you.

I always put tons in my basket on Juno, but end up cutting it right down. I don't buy any of the fodder anymore and just stick to tracks I think I would still want to play in a years time.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i've stopped buying perlon because i can buy better records with my limited funds.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

tone def- did you pick up harmonie park? I dont get that much but the double pack to me was pure gold. Cassy's latest offering on the label was a little sh!t, but they have been consistent imo.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

The only two Perlon releases I own are very old, but I still play them now. The new stuff doesn't do it for me, its far too noodley.

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF171741-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF127706-01-01-05.mp3
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

the number of vinyl shops have gone down so much, you could probably do your own distro work by personally shipping your records to all known vinyl shops, the list of addresses of which so small you could fit on your blackberry.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

jackbrazzo wrote:tone def- did you pick up harmonie park? I dont get that much but the double pack to me was pure gold. Cassy's latest offering on the label was a little sh!t, but they have been consistent imo.
the only harmonie park i've been picking up is Rick Wade.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

tone-def wrote:
jackbrazzo wrote:tone def- did you pick up harmonie park? I dont get that much but the double pack to me was pure gold. Cassy's latest offering on the label was a little sh!t, but they have been consistent imo.
i thought all of them are rick wade's ?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

roland wrote:
tone-def wrote:
i thought all of them are rick wade's ?
http://www.discogs.com/Wareika-Harmonie ... ter/267676