[PERLON 78]Maayan Nidam - Don't Know Why/Feels like

- wax
doudou
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by doudou »

Harrison wrote:@ doudou

what are you talking about? she plays only vinyl last two times i saw her!
Personally I've always seen Maayan mainly djing with a laptop. Any way I should have not said anything except and only my opinion about these 2 tracks.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

cloutier wrote:
doudou wrote:Okay fair enough. Sorry may be I'm wrong but my point was very simple! I think if you believe on vinyl format and you are releasing artists who are playing on digital format I think is gonna be harder for the label to sell vinyls. Example If you are a fan of Maayan's music and you see her in a club playing digital. Why do you want to buy vinyls? If you see Ricardo, Zip, Cabanne, Cassy, Baby Ford, Thomas Melchior, Margaret Dygas and Sammy Dee playing mainly with vinyls I think you will have more chance to see fan buying their music on vinyl. Look at Richie! Why all the young djs fan of Richie want to play with Traktor?
this, too, makes no sense.

perlon has and always will be a vinyl only label. its also one of the best and most consistent labels of all time, with a massive fan base and tons of respect. being asked to put a release on that label is one of the highest honours, if you ask me, so who gives a rats azz if its not available digitally? you're making far, far too big of a deal out of this.

as for the "why do you think everyone wants to use traktor because richie is" thing, that's probably one of the most single-handedly ridiculous things i've ever heard. people are using traktor because of accessibility, not because fcking richie is. 75% of the kids these days are too young and too new to the scene to have amassed some massive vinyl collection, and its pretty fcking simple for someone to share a hd or bootleg sh!t online and get one, so the only option to play those mp3's with with a digital system. i honestly cannot even believe that's your theory.
+1
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Creditcard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Creditcard »

she plays both - Vinyl & Serato & CDs ;)
jug
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jug »

That will teach you dou dou!!! Just keep your mouth shut from now on, ok?.... funny sht..... easy tigers!!! :lol:
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

hey,

less knee-jerk authoritarianism would be nice!!

btw i keep asking, is it Minus empire vs Cécille sound?
igloo-rec
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by igloo-rec »

i think what matters here is a label releasing music. you like the music or dont....why so much fuzz about the formats....!
.camea.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .camea. »

maayan quit playing serato a few years ago and is now playing vinyl and a few cds.
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

.camea. wrote:maayan quit playing serato a few years ago and is now playing vinyl and a few cds.
true had her twice in last 2 years just on vinyl & cd
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com