How cocaine is made

- open
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

im gonna drink 15 3,5% Tingsryd beers and pass out while listening to really loud Mossa records.

gotta see core anyone?
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

(harder) drugs helped me realize how hard people try and how easily they fail...
- matt
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

in a way its right what you've just said , but not entirely
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

john clees wrote:
I made a thread and put this on my server several years ago..

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... hlight=lsd

found in on youtube as well..

Military Experiments with LSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbvVLGskCQo

* he could not longer control himself and his men / he himself then relapsed into laughter..
Maybe I made it up in my mind, but I'm pretty sure I read/heard somewhere that they would just pick a random member of the public, dose them and see what happened. I really genuininely hope not.

that army video is really nice to watch, as it seemed like all the soldiers were riding some happy waves. and there is something totally beautiful about military people climbing trees, wandering around aimlessly etc etc.

What is very interesting, is that the CIA investigated other avenues and sponsored other studies, including the one at Stanford that led to Ken Kesey and others discovering LSD and helping to increase public awareness of it by spreading it to likeminded people.

So maybe actually you're totally right that the government wanted it to happen.

I rember a conspiricy kinda theory that the government wanted LSD to be so widely publicised as a way to discredit the youths of the time. And if that's true then they did a fantastic job.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

kenah wrote:in a way its right what you've just said , but not entirely
if you're referring to my post/point, it's a half truth.

while i'm sure you can meet plenty of people who will talk to you for hours about how LSD has saved their life, i don't really need something like that to expand my mind. i found a lot more negative aspects to harder drugs like that than positive.

i'm also a glass half full kind of guy...i think people like timothy leary are clowns.
- matt
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

oblioblioblio wrote:
john clees wrote:
I made a thread and put this on my server several years ago..

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... hlight=lsd

found in on youtube as well..

Military Experiments with LSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbvVLGskCQo

* he could not longer control himself and his men / he himself then relapsed into laughter..
Maybe I made it up in my mind, but I'm pretty sure I read/heard somewhere that they would just pick a random member of the public, dose them and see what happened. I really genuininely hope not.

that army video is really nice to watch, as it seemed like all the soldiers were riding some happy waves. and there is something totally beautiful about military people climbing trees, wandering around aimlessly etc etc.

What is very interesting, is that the CIA investigated other avenues and sponsored other studies, including the one at Stanford that led to Ken Kesey and others discovering LSD and helping to increase public awareness of it by spreading it to likeminded people.

So maybe actually you're totally right that the government wanted it to happen.

I rember a conspiricy kinda theory that the government wanted LSD to be so widely publicised as a way to discredit the youths of the time. And if that's true then they did a fantastic job.
About the whole dosing a random member of the public thing... I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Those experiments by the CIA / US Military get even more fucked up. There was a time when the Canadian Government was colluding with the CIA in their evil experiments by letting them use mental patients in Quebec. Its was part MK-Ultra. They used LSD and electroshock therapy in attempting to reprogram people.

(Sometimes I wonder how many extremist or terrorist groups are actually being handled by covert organizations. Its probably much easier to manipulate people by using their pre-existing programming then it is to reprogram someone from scratch. I think people with extreme prejudice or strong religious beliefs would be the easiest to manipulate in this regard. They already have the will, they just need to be triggered.)

They experimented on mental patients who I can pretty much guarantee were not able to object. I once met a woman who had her brain fried out by one of these psychiatrists back then.

I hate psychiatrists. As far as I am concerned the world would be better off if we dragged them all out into the fields and did them like the Khmer Rouge. Just take a second to think about it. The whole field of psychiatrist was just cooked up by a bunch of old men in the 1950's. I can understand the desire to research and understand the brain but I have no respect for the practice of their profession. I don't really think they know enough about humans to really justify the kind on tinkering they do on a daily basis. I have met so many people who have become messed up from being treated by a psychiatrist.

Its sick. Psychiatrists are delusional schizophrenics. They don't see people, they just see case studies. They way they are trained to diagnose people using their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) is twisted. They merely fill out checklists and try to force people into the pegs they have been given. And you just know the pharmacutical companies have a hand in the guidlines for drug treatments... :x

Humanity is supposed to evolve but that is not going to happen if so much effort is devoted to mitigating "abnormal" psycology and behaviour. This sh!t gets me worked up... and experiments on mental patients doubly so.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Are you into Scientology Sheperd?
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:MK-Ultra
ace 8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

though I think people need to b programmed.
Ohterwise "there be dragons"
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...