RIP kalimari

- wax
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Jean!

Man, Ive seen this thread getting longer and longer and I have to say more and more involved and touching... My apologies for my delayed response but I wanted to say i agree with most of these people on here, and I say dont stop it! Put it on hold till the situation is right, I think in some time you will know exactly what is right for the project or maybe you know already in your heart but from the looks of it, looks like your getting a lot of love for it.... Something I read that I think fits this scenerio:
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Full support from me with whatever your decision is, you know whats right!
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

Posso wrote:
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
Forgive Lenny, he ate some Chinese food last night and read this quote in a fortune cookie :lol:
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

ostrich wrote:
Posso wrote:
Forgive Lenny, he ate some Chinese food last night and read this quote in a fortune cookie :lol:

Actually I think I read it off of one of your tattoos across your chest... haha :roll:
Medik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Medik »

bad news... one of the labels i`ve got every release
i always thought it has big success...
for a label with great music like kalimari i would buy every release twice ;)

I`ll keep it alive by playin it... Uli Kunkel - Arrival and the release by shadi are still in my favorites
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

Man this is bad to hear.

But you still have a few tricks up your sleeve I hope :)

plus you have a great team of people on Archipel.
Much luck on future endeavors.
-Layborn-