What is your ringtone on your mobile?

- open
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by northernlight »

thom wrote:Mornin'

Hey hey hey..... I aslo said tihis could be a joke. Didn't bother doing the reaserch
myself because I don't have a mobile, as I hate telephones altogether... they keep bothering you by ringing and sht...
yeah, absolutly hate my mobile phone. i even have a psychosis about this. my mobile phone is stressing me. that's why it's on silent or buzz most of the time.

about that egg boiling with the mobile phone: i saw something about a japanese guy who would fry water and photograph the cristals. when he used a microwave or a mobile phone (for a long time) near the water, the cristals will be ugly. somehow deformed.

i will try and find that article
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by northernlight »

ah, here, got the article

http://www.amazon.de/Hidden-Messages-Wa ... ks-intl-de
"The Hidden Messages in Water" is an eye-opening theory showing how water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness. Drawing from his own research, scientific researcher, healer, and popular lecturer Dr Masaru Emoto describes the ability of water to absorb, hold and even retransmit human feelings and emotions. Using high-speed photography, he found that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward it. Music, visual images, words written on paper and photographs also have an impact on the crystal structure. Emoto theorizes that since water has the ability to receive a wide range of frequencies, it can also reflect the universe in this manner. He found that water from clear springs and water exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns, while polluted water and water exposed to negative thoughts forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. Emoto believes that since people are 70 per cent water, and the Earth is 70 per cent water, we can heal our planet and ourselves by consciously expressing love and goodwill.
Grust
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Grust »

187 Lockdown - Kung Fu

Just something about this ringtone that makes me giggle every time I hear it :D
thelibrarian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thelibrarian »

Audion - Just F**king

Best,
TL
gubenhinden
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gubenhinden »

c64 - airwolf :D
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Ausbilder Schmitt!! Hehe....

Morgen ihr Luschen! - Morgen Chef!!
Franz Esse
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Franz Esse »

Trost - In Diesen Raum (DJ Hell mix) 8)
Finx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Finx »

emoke wrote:
Finx wrote:well emoke.. i for sure don call it "buzz mode" haha ... i call it silent - and vibration is anyway on...

:lol:

you're wrong.

When it's SILENT then it's totally silent, without vibration, without beeps :P
When it' just vibrating then it's buzz mode :P
When it's just 'beeping' it's beep mode :P

:oops:

ooopppsss...
i'm really bad then. i mean... all the changes i do:
leaving it and its on loud or then i touch "#" for 3 seconds and it changes to "lautlos" (which would be silent if i translate it. but how i learned itz buzzzz, hahaha) - thx emoke :wink:
buzz buzz buzz...

new cellphone - new brain? :lol: