Digweed - Transitions

- wax
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

This Richie Hawtin is rippin Digweed with his Transitions. Digweed was first! :twisted: :o :lol: 8) :( :) :D :shock: :? :P :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :cry:
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
adjunct
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adjunct »

wow....pathetic,boring thread....cant believe i took the time to read even a couple pages of this crap....if i could only sleep id be in my 3rd dream....but im awake and need t catch a plane in 3 hours....lame............................................................
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

adjunct wrote:wow....pathetic,boring thread....cant believe i took the time to read even a couple pages of this crap....if i could only sleep id be in my 3rd dream....but im awake and need t catch a plane in 3 hours....lame............................................................
:lol:
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

adjunct wrote:wow....pathetic,boring thread....cant believe i took the time to read even a couple pages of this crap....if i could only sleep id be in my 3rd dream....but im awake and need t catch a plane in 3 hours....lame............................................................

...yet you take the time to participate and tell us about what you're up to today?

must say though... never thought this thread would turn into this. I'm shocked at how pathetic people really got here - I just thought we'd all have a quick laugh at the expense of dickweed and move on

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

wow, what an educated discussion here....

Post by jay haze »

hey guys ,

first lets start out by saying , this thread is born out of misunderstanding first and foremost.

secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
secondly, progressive really isnt my thing- but because it isnt my thing-or your thing-doesnt mean that the stars who rule that circle are dickweeds!
many people could look at the stars of minimal and think they are depraved lunatics----

the argument of putting the face on the cover is no argument. how many cds out there like that?
listen guys, and i dont mean to be provacative here-
but the techno world does not start or end with rich hawtin, rich hawtin just like everyone else got his influence from an outside source, and if you are educated on music from the 80`´s and 90´s you can clearly see the path that drove him to do the music he did. it was not mystical-it was not magic-but, it was conceptual.

right now i think lots of people need to educate themselves a bit more about the whole of things before busting out with such ridicolous statements.

digweed is loved for what he does by tons of people, who cares if you dont like him? that wont stop people from liking him.
same goes for rich hawtin to another scene-

peeeez :P :P
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

you're right... except the born outta part... this was just supposed to be a "fun" thread and everyone got outta hand.

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: wow, what an educated discussion here....

Post by lil' jerk »

jay haze wrote:hey guys ,

first lets start out by saying , this thread is born out of misunderstanding first and foremost.

secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
secondly, progressive really isnt my thing- but because it isnt my thing-or your thing-doesnt mean that the stars who rule that circle are dickweeds!
many people could look at the stars of minimal and think they are depraved lunatics----

the argument of putting the face on the cover is no argument. how many cds out there like that?
listen guys, and i dont mean to be provacative here-
but the techno world does not start or end with rich hawtin, rich hawtin just like everyone else got his influence from an outside source, and if you are educated on music from the 80`´s and 90´s you can clearly see the path that drove him to do the music he did. it was not mystical-it was not magic-but, it was conceptual.

right now i think lots of people need to educate themselves a bit more about the whole of things before busting out with such ridicolous statements.

digweed is loved for what he does by tons of people, who cares if you dont like him? that wont stop people from liking him.
same goes for rich hawtin to another scene-

peeeez :P :P
go makeout with digweed
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Digweed - Transitions

Post by sohrab »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:My buddy showed this to me today... I laughed my ass off.. can you believe this sht!?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/a ... ml#credits
Digweed is a legend on his own field,and blaming him because he's not MINIMAL enough for you is not a funny thing to do.
and you better learn how to respects others.
Sohrab aka Komsomol