Dependant & Happy Four!

- wax
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Dependant & Happy Four!

Post by Themis »

yeah shameless, but also that will happen if you make something limited and rare.. thats just the game.

if perlon would care they just would have released it like every release before..
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

I think they will. Sooner or later.
But if they don't, then
(1) fvck 'em
(2) don't know about you guys, seeing how excited some of you got, but i can live without another Villalobos record
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

if even ricardo thinks that these tracks dont derserve a main spot on his official album .. how good can they be :)
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

he has plenty of unreleased tracks that i prefer to many of the tracks that did make it on the album, so it's difficult to judge without hearing it. basically, i'm not going to spend more than £8 on this record, but i wouldn't mind having the opportunity to spend £8 on it. still think they will just release it when this shop is finished.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Themis wrote:if even ricardo thinks that these tracks dont derserve a main spot on his official album .. how good can they be :)
According to the hungarian profiteer, they're €99 good.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Themis wrote:yeah shameless, but also that will happen if you make something limited and rare.. thats just the game.

if perlon would care they just would have released it like every release before..
so they dont care, because they have a surprise for those that actually make it to the shop?
Themis wrote:if even ricardo thinks that these tracks dont derserve a main spot on his official album .. how good can they be :)
i have to tell you the b side is one of the sickest tracks of the whole album, probably the most dancefloor orientated one....
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i dont have the record, but from people who pointed to youtube videos, the tracks sound exactly like the rest of the album. thats why there stands "dependent and happy" on the cover.

so thats veeeery likely the tracks who didnt make it onto the album.
but on the other side, they are somehow part of the album but not proper released.

its like FUMIYANDRIC .. he didnt put it on his vinyl album also, but got a release years later.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

junger wrote: so they dont care, because they have a surprise for those that actually make it to the shop?
they dont care about people who buy it and put it up for sale for high prices. yes :)
and of course its all about taste.

of course some people will like these tracks more than his whole album. the question i guessed about was, why he didnt put it on his main album .. and my guess was, that HE ( not me ) thinks that they are not that good, or maybe dont fit in.