[LICKMYDECK011] - PETRE INSPIRESCU - MARCEL Si Fiii

- wax
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [LICKMYDECK011] - PETRE INSPIRESCU - MARCEL Si Fiii

Post by tsankip »

roland wrote:lol, look at everyone being picky about the artwork.. i like it, especially the green side, the colors give me warm happy feeling, it'll do good in my bag (*)

such music for the regular ~ 8€ plus artwork is nothing but marvelous, lmd vinyl only on the fastlane, i love it :D
I didn't realise only ass-licking and artwork-praising comments were allowed regarding this release.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

tsankip wrote:
roland wrote:lol, look at everyone being picky about the artwork.. i like it, especially the green side, the colors give me warm happy feeling, it'll do good in my bag (*)

such music for the regular ~ 8€ plus artwork is nothing but marvelous, lmd vinyl only on the fastlane, i love it :D
I didn't realise only ass-licking and artwork-praising comments were allowed regarding this release.
tiny misconception, i didn't say it's not allowed :roll: ?? i just felt it wasn't very constructive.. the artwork criticism reminded me on laymen standing in the museum of modern arts saying "i can do that too.." .. =)

anyway i couldn't care less if someone likes the artwork or not.. but with pedro on a limited run for 8€, only thing left to moan about is the artwork i guess..
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

who the fck cares about artwork, anything other than just a black or white sleeve is really nice.

critizing the artwork .. come on, i think you can spend your time better :)
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

i think the moaning about the artwork is partly because so many people seem to be going on about how amazing it is. it's really ugly. i'd prefer a blank sleeve and a neutral label. but yeah some of my favourite 12"s have hideous art, definitely not the main concern.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I think the artwork it's fantastic. But that is art. Some may hate it, some may love it. And dont consider that ass licking because if I didnt like I will openly say it. Thought the release date was today, but juno announces it for the 26th of this month. Waiting :P
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

blizt wrote:I think the artwork it's fantastic. But that is art. Some may hate it, some may love it. And dont consider that azz licking because if I didnt like I will openly say it. Thought the release date was today, but juno announces it for the 26th of this month. Waiting :P
Apparently the release has been pushed back a week to Mon 26th due to a delay with the delivery of the records.
Matt Jolley
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Matt Jolley »

Hey Guys, release came out a few hours ago today on Juno :D

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/450144-01.htm

Decks should also have it live soon :D

http://www.decks.de/t/petre_inspirescu- ... iii/bzg-7q
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi