Mixers

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I have the DJM600 which I love, but I admit that the sound is crap, but I still love the easy layout and control of this mixer.
I'm getting more and more used to the Xone 62 from A&H, and I must admit that I love it actually.
louthy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by louthy »

Lex_Osk wrote:
louthy wrote:Image

Best mixer I have ever used. Makes mixing an absolute joy. I also have a DJM600, which I don't use anymore - unless I'm about to play a gig on one, and I'll use it to 'warm-up'.

8)
so you're saying that xone92 is better than djm600? :o
:!: :!: :!:
man,it looks a bit too complicated,the djm is simple and easy to use,and still has all it needs. althought the djm800 has some stuff they missed on 600 ;)
The DJM600 is a great mixer, the sound quality isn't the best, but as long as you don't push the red then it doesn't sound bad. But the Xone 92 is by far and away a better mixer than the DJM600. It might look complicated, but it's really pretty straight-forward, and I find filter mixing to be far more intuitive than EQ mixing.
orbnhoj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by orbnhoj »

i had to add that the allen&heath is not to technical at all - a mixer is a mixer is a mixer, they all work the same way. some have differant options but really they are just tools to work with. the more you use it the better you get at it. and besides the A&H's look so much better in the dark then anything else....P the fun thing about anything new is getting to know how to use it. xones aren't hard , their simply the best mixer investment you can make.
pascalo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pascalo »

If U just need two channels then I can deffo recomment the nuo2 to U. It's a dead solid mixer, the faders are near to the best ones I've seen so far, and it has effect send/return per channel.

I love my nuo2!
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

traktor rules :green:
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

Allen&Heat mixers are better than sex 8)
i had few chances to try them,and i must say im in love with that sh't :lol:
crooked
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by crooked »

I am looking for something simple & mid-price, with sound quality as the most important factor (no effects required), What would you recommend?
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

crooked wrote:I am looking for something simple & mid-price, with sound quality as the most important factor (no effects required), What would you recommend?
If price is an issue maybe check out the Beringer VMX300, but if you want serious sound quality check out something by RANE. My favourite is the Empath.

Its beautiful...
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker