PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WANNABE!

- open
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

nihad wrote:
Daemonix wrote: +! videocast and ill be your follow! else.. STFU! :D
chill man, before asking someone to shut the fck up :shock: ..

anyway, just need to find out an utility for screencasts, so if somebody could give a nice recommendation that would be great. it needs to be for windows, because this project was made before i got my mac...

maybe i could just record it with my compact camera though, will try ...
mate I have a :D in the end! its just for fun!

is like "photo or it never happened" :D

Im not starting a flamewar! :D

tasos
trc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by trc »

tone-def wrote:i'm not going to support the artist because i don't like the track.

i'm a little confused because there is nothing to copy in the so called original track, it's just drums and FX. do you think D&B producers paid for the Amen break? Sampling is part of dance music culture. it's not like he took the tune and put he's name on it. he actually did more work than what your guys did. i'd take it as a complement that someone sampled my beats and took it to another level.

this happens all the time

i know top artist how sample stuff without getting clearance. get over it!
just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right. this guy has stolen something that someone else has taken the time and effort to create only to pass it off as his own work. and to top it off, he's making money from it. disgraceful behaviour imo. if the original creators just sat back and do nothing simply because "it happens all the time" then this guy (and others) will just carry on stealing
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

trc wrote:
tone-def wrote:i'm not going to support the artist because i don't like the track.

i'm a little confused because there is nothing to copy in the so called original track, it's just drums and FX. do you think D&B producers paid for the Amen break? Sampling is part of dance music culture. it's not like he took the tune and put he's name on it. he actually did more work than what your guys did. i'd take it as a complement that someone sampled my beats and took it to another level.

just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right. this guy has stolen something that someone else has taken the time and effort to create only to pass it off as his own work. and to top it off, he's making money from it. disgraceful behaviour imo. if the original creators just sat back and do nothing simply because "it happens all the time" then this guy (and others) will just carry on stealing
My I remind you, that so far, it is only words against words. Nobody so far has proven their rights...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

trc wrote:

i get grumpy sometimes, i doubt he made much money from it, i wouldn't buy it. the drums sound less punchy in the luciano tune so it's obvious he's sampled it and compressed it. it's flat.

as this luciano is say nihad stole the loop from him, he needs to be dealt with. if nihad had said that from the beginning i would have been much more supportive. This luciano should just be a man and admit it.
camus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by camus »

dont waste yr time/money ... what is the prejudice ? a few bucks, a lawsuit is not worthy... furthermore, the original is just a drumloop, it is up to you to make something harder to steal, with a pecular vocal or synthsound...
the original sounds as empty as the copy, there is not much to argue on...
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

I agree with Patrick, lets stop talking, nihad post a video recorded from your camera, so after we can boycott that luciano guy...
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

why making screencaps, youtube videos or whatnot, that's time consuming?! Start a new tune and forget about it.

Hate the game not the player..
you are what you tweed
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

S.D.L wrote:why making screencaps, youtube videos or whatnot, that's time consuming?! Start a new tune and forget about it.

Hate the game not the player..
Sorry if this sounds capitalistic... or try to use it for your own publicity. Make some press releases and get on it!!! Great opportunity here! This guy is a douche bag... Do it!! get the video done by a good video friend/editor/compositor make it interesting. and blow it up!