EVEN Hawtin struggles to get into Berghain!!

- open
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

berghain = god's house .... we should take off our shoes before we get in?? .. its just a club like any other...
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJle26E-Lsg
This guy has a ruler tattooed on his arm to measure the depth of his arm when its up another man's ass.
(Comment from MattXavier

hmm...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

masterpiece wrote:berghain = god's house .... we should take off our shoes before we get in?? .. its just a club like any other...
god must be pretty angry that people go round his house, do drugs and hock up with people of the same sex.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

LouisVee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJle26E-Lsg
This guy has a ruler tattooed on his arm to measure the depth of his arm when its up another man's azz.
(Comment from MattXavier

hmm...
:shock: :shock: :shock:
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

patrick bateman wrote:
anizz wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:oh well, what a dck they are because they were dancing and maybe accidentally broke down a curtain...
lol, what is it with you guys...
maybe I wasn't that serious , just use the wrong expression..

Well if they kinda saw that coming.. and they were still dancing , it's their fault..
Maybe they did it on purpose, because they don't play there so much, and wanted to teach the club a lesson... hmm, yes I think it's like that

:!:
Yeah that’s exactly what happened. I was there dancing and I saw Richie swinging on the thing.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

::BLM:: wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
anizz wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:oh well, what a dck they are because they were dancing and maybe accidentally broke down a curtain...
lol, what is it with you guys...
maybe I wasn't that serious , just use the wrong expression..

Well if they kinda saw that coming.. and they were still dancing , it's their fault..
Maybe they did it on purpose, because they don't play there so much, and wanted to teach the club a lesson... hmm, yes I think it's like that

:!:
Yeah that’s exactly what happened. I was there dancing and I saw Richie swinging on the thing.
he's not a monkey
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

I've been to Sunday Adventure Club last year in Berlin, and really enjoyed the atmosphere, and fell in love with the whole city, so I do want to go back to some parties in the future also.

Though after having read this:

http://pitchfork.com/features/techno/6604-techno/

...well I don't think I wish going to Berghain that much anymore.

Maybe it has a unique feeling, and I like clubs where all people are high and having a good time to great music, but I wouldn't quite enjoy seeing sexual activities in "Virtually every corner of the club, from the bathrooms to the dancefloor" (as the article says), and even struggle to get in... hell no!
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

^^yeah im with you on that.

Bruno should goto to this place and fck with everyone..including the tattooed douchebag doorman/bouncer