Now on Beatport :o
..keep the underground alive..

- myspace -
Eloquent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eloquent »

b-ran wrote:
masterpiece wrote:a pleasure to listen from troy....while he plays barem - seeee (a1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHgmPLPAil4
i see troy doesnt use turntables anymore either..
does he? i heard the beat go off in his mixes! or he was too much cracked and turned off the sync :D

I like Seeee and Tres de Niul tho
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

fugazi wrote:los ultimos discos de Barem en M-nus, bajo mi criterio, son muy raros... sin alma, no logro conectarme.
Aun sigo pensando que el argentino posee muy buen talento para hacer musica, discos tan increibles como Campo Madness o Nylon son sencillamente especiales... siempre lograba demostrar porque en argentina hay tan BUENOS artistas.
lastima lo actual... :cry: :cry:
que razon tienes con el campo madness.. junto al Suki EP. Fueron los Ep's que me engancharon al minimal argentino.

He's changing style but i hope that doesnt mean that we are never going to listen to new tracks like he used to do a couple of years ago.. lets cross fingers!

Anyway support to this release.
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

yeah...new trend: house and oldschool 1995 stuff. anyway....this release is simply not good and really boring. even in a lounge sippin on a whiskey sour i'd fall asleep!
MINIBUS
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MINIBUS »

Kolimar 8)
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

no matter how people judge this release...one thing is to question: is that the philosophy of MINUS today? this release could be like any release on 4000 other labels in the house/tech house genre...nothing special, nothing thrilling, nothing you'd easily recognize again and nothing spectacular...that's the point!

sorry for maybe being intolerant but it's NOT just a matter of taste but also a matter of having respect for certain labels with some of the best producers as known for minus since years. especially when the label is known for a groundbreaking futurism and minimal sound based on techno.

:shock:

i guess it's just the result of an click-clack-loopy-microtonic-bleep-overkill..
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

I stopped a time ago mixing Minus.. I just dont like the new trend they have.
Perhaps they r lookin 4 new "horizons", new crowds and selling 9274285725890728095725 copies of each vinyl.. who knows..
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

miro pajic wrote:yeah...new trend: house and oldschool 1995 stuff. anyway....this release is simply not good and really boring. even in a lounge sippin on a whiskey sour i'd fall asleep!
this whole 'trend' argument really pisses me off. 2/3 years ago with the hype around the minimal approach to house/techno 'trend', people like you were moaning about it....."oh it's the new trend, where is the 'real' techno gone bla bla. I imagine you were loving it. now the house/techno shifts again and your the one moaning now....oh all this old skool influenced mid 90's house bullshit, "where is the real techno gone bla bla".

this sh!t happens nearly every 2-4 years when the scene evolves. when are people gonna see the bigger picture....house and techno will always change, shift, mutate, evolve, sometimes by looking to past idea's, sometimes by creating new idea's. the music is cyclic and always will be.

if you really don't like this current 'trend' then find the sh!t you do like or make it your self, then perhaps you will influence the next cycle, or should i say 'trend' ;)