mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Producer chicks

Post by SHAP »

Atheory wrote:
livecollective wrote:
Atheory wrote:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
WOMEN AND MEN ARE DIFFERENT!!!!! Were designed to compliment each other, if men were like women we would all still be in caves!!

If women were like men.... we would all still be in caves!!!!
you're still in the cave, mate. mentally.

and what, you are not in the "cave" because you threw out a Plato reference, and bring up nature vs. nurture (Rousseau vs. Hobbes)? We all know we are combination of our upbringing and our genetics...

and people probably agree with you to a certain point, but at that point you start sounding like a pretentious mildly well-read pseudo-intellectual, something I don't think you are or want to sound like.
i think we both know i'm not in the cave.

as for minimaltechhouse, that comment you quoted was kind of a jokey comment cause of what he'd written. he actually reminds me a lot of one of my mates, and i didnt mean any real offence. i'm sure hes a good guy etc, would have no problem going out for a glass of 12 year old scotch with him, or whatever its you think i drink.

:D
hmmm....scotch...

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

(Sigh....) I love women....

@ Steevio

Of course women have small levels of testosterone, but what im saying is, increase their levels to those present in a man and in 100% sure theyll change;

Similarly, give a bloke regular doses of estrogen and watch his balls shrink and boobs grow!

Its nice to see everyones opinion on this though; perhaps my stereotypical manliness is a little cliched, but i honestly believe that were born different, (not in a superior or inferior way), and those differences are what makes humanity such a wonderful thing...

I find women completely different psychologically, which is why is lurrrrv them so much...
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

steevio wrote:
my woman uses exactly the same midi-controller as me to control her VJ software, which is basically the visual equivalent of ableton, and she's self taught and picked it up in an inceadibly short time.

dont agree about the DJ's though, all of the female DJ's i know play proper techno, harder and more aggressively than those floppy haired minimal wimps :wink:
Don't get me wrong, ive heard women bring it just as hard as any of hte guys do, but i still find something a bit more sensual in how they do it.

I went to an engineering university and the women there handled the stuff the same as the guys. My then girlfriend got into robotics via mechanical engineering. I dropped out, lol. Granted, the engineering firms I worked for during that time were entirely male dominated, but the universities are seeing hte gender gap shrink.
freeeeeee
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Inteeresting fact.

I paint cars and this is a difference betwwen men and women according to auto insurance companies.

Women cause around 80 percent of auto accidents. There are to reasons.
1. When comfronted with an immediate dangerous situation the most common female reaction is to throw their hands up and scream. Mens most common reaction is to brake or swerve to avouid the accident.

2. Women spend ten times the amount of time multitasking as males. They talk on the phone and so there makeup while driving mostly.

On the other hand even though men are at fault for only 20 percent of accidents men are responsible for 80 percent of FATAL accidents. Mainlly because we drive WAY to aggressivelly.

To me this just furthers my opinion that men are much different than women mentally. Were capable of the same things mentally but Our brains just don't act the same.

Another thing Im curious about is you see TONS of girls doing visual art such as painting. Just figured that more chicks would dig creating sound art.

Are there any chicks on this board that might want to put in on this? :wink:
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:(Sigh....) I love women....

@ Steevio

Of course women have small levels of testosterone, but what im saying is, increase their levels to those present in a man and in 100% sure theyll change;
dunno about small levels,
you know when your women has decided she wants to shag your brains out and you've just settled infront of the TV to watch the cup final with a couple of beers and a bag of bombaymix, thats testosterone dude. :wink:
Dusk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dusk »

steevio wrote: you know when you've just settled infront of the TV to watch the cup final with a couple of beers and a bag of ketamine :wink:
:minor edit:
Some music:
www.myspace.com/cloakmusic

Reviews, news and more:
www.inverted-audio.co.uk
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

Dusk wrote:
steevio wrote: you know when you've just settled infront of the TV to watch the cup final with a couple of beers and a bag of pistachios :wink:
:minor edit:
no you can't edit my quote thats totally un-ethical,

cup final on K ?, you're probably going to need it if you're a cardiff fan.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i don't think we're had any girls post on this topic yet.