[arpiar001] v/a - dry tool / going like you / de bou (2007)

- wax
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

Leave konte aside. Lets talk about A:rPiA:r - the one real label from romania (as far as im aware) with its one release so far - that makes 100% to me. Enough about generalization.

Thomas Brinkmann (in a private conversation):
"meanwhile it`s a market like any other market and some people take something, but they should made there own thing out of it, which did not happen ... he didn`t made anything out of it ... it`s just the loop ... cause i did it with a very rare tool i know that it`s not a rebuild or whatever. it`s not for the first time and the way he did is quite cheap. he should have made more out of it ... like richie ... "

Whatever, lets get one thing straight: Are you talking as an official representative of the label? If not - i dont see why you should feel offended. This issue concerns A:rPiA:r and has nothing to do with romanians as a whole, so in this aspect i want to personally appologize to you and anyone who took it personally. If you do represent the label in any way though, a good thing would be to come up with an official statement, if only for reputation's sake.

p.s.
whatever wrote:do you have the patience to study the tones of music that are released today? i'm pretty sure you'll find thousands of similar sounds.
in an all-good spirit i want to advise you, that before you doubt other ppl's patience for studying music you'd better make sure you own knowledge in similarity is sufficient. since you asked for it - i grew up in a family of a violincraftsman(sic!) and my knowledge in harmony exceeds what is written in textbooks. i have been a sound designer for 5 years now and i can tell you there is a difference between 'similar' and 'same'. enough about it, i think thomas put it best.

p.p.s. i respect dj raresh and for me there is no doubt he will be big. im just calling for fair play that is all. peace.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

you offended me only as being a romanian, not as being part of the [a:rpia:r] label. i'm not talking from an official point of view. just trying to settle down a situation almost turning into a conflict.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

De bou is my favourite track from this release and I feel that if the label will push out more tracks like this surely it will flourish into a well respected label.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

i just got the 12" but regarding the digital version :roll: , well.. i have "dry tool ".mp3 for about 4 months now
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

vrejulf wrote:i just got the 12" but regarding the digital version :roll: , well.. i have "dry tool ".mp3 for about 4 months now
Which 'shop' did you buy 'dry tool' in? :lol:
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

vrejulf wrote:i just got the 12" but regarding the digital version :roll: , well.. i have "dry tool ".mp3 for about 4 months now
Congratulations, but that still isn't any reason to "stop buying vinyl" as this isn't available to buy digitally.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

patrick bateman wrote:
Which 'shop' did you buy 'dry tool' in? :lol:
freebase records , where it first came out (i'm refering to the vinyl)
the .mp3 :?: beats me , i can't remember where i have it from
Last edited by vrejulf on Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

prenzlauer wrote:
Congratulations, but that still isn't any reason to "stop buying vinyl" as this isn't available to buy digitally.
100% true , but for some going digital is less fuss , anyway , if you know "what you want " you get the vinyl ! that's for sure