drug experiences

- open
23rd Bert
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 23rd Bert »

Well, i had the first really bad experience with "stuff" (speed/weed/alcohol) last weekend. On Sunday afternoon i had something what is called "Krampfanfall" (in german), and i spended 5 days in hospital and that wasn't funny at all. I don't know why that happend, the weekend was just as usual, the "stuff" was as usual and i am always really careful with it.

Now I decided to stop all that sh!t (except beer) - but i'm a bit anxious about it because i play (Dj'ing) mostly in the early morning hours or at afterhours (you all know that Minimal works best at afterhours).
I know it from midweek parties that i really don't need that stuff to have fun so I hope that i will find other ways to enlarge my condition.

That crazy music should be the only drug.

(sorry for the poor english)
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

dncn wrote:
The_Glass_Olive wrote:
Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it.
Yeeessssssss... well, you CAN dance, call it the canterbury K stop; basically falling over and merging into the floor while viewing your own body in third person from a great height. It is more thinking than purely indulgent like pills/mdma, goes with the music well id say, especially in the disconnection it gives. I often describe it as if you were a big mirror smashed on the ground into a thousand fragments and you are looking and thinking from the point of view of all the many pieces at once. Its lovely! If a bit antisocial.
i love how it makes the music sound. fuckin hard to play live on tho!
we was trying to experiment with very big doses. in the cottage on the hills around our town. yes, its anaesthetic, so i was for two hours
without body, without breath. very little memories i have, just absolut silence in mind, pure enjoy of every moment of life, and time which
was not like real. i felt like some "brujo", can do anything with my mind. my friend had, i can say, transcendental experience, when his mind
blows ont of his body, earth, he felts absolut silence but so far away, somewhere in spaciousness of cosmos.
from another side i know this state of mind with help of datura. its a plant but knows to kill the man. hallucitations are so real, you are
lost in two worlds, of your body and of your mind. they dont co-operate. really dangerous to have nobody who is non-intoxicated by you.
after, here comes also that clear mind state. you have your memory, with full logical aspect of viewing world and life around you, but there
is no useless thought. it was at evening in winter, i went to bus station, i came to home, it was all like consciousness.

maybe its hard to hear it for me too, but at that time i felt alive!
its antisocial, right (world is such as is), finding spirit of life is destroyed by some as global mind that keeps many of us in prison of
our own thoughts and memories. sure is something thats rules over our perception that many people don't want to know they selves. yes, we
must know us to deepest sides of our individuality, then we'll know what we can really do as a humans. we are beautiful beings.

but we are all lazy as i am. i sometimes feel like just waiting for death when time is going too fast. i know now, i will be stupid when i
will be dying. just hope to, i will have a power to dance last dance with death.

((@dncn, sound was awesome anytime with small doses, just in the room with you and sound))
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

edit
Last edited by vermi on Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

.kavo. wrote:
dncn wrote:
The_Glass_Olive wrote:
Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it.
Yeeessssssss... well, you CAN dance, call it the canterbury K stop; basically falling over and merging into the floor while viewing your own body in third person from a great height. It is more thinking than purely indulgent like pills/mdma, goes with the music well id say, especially in the disconnection it gives. I often describe it as if you were a big mirror smashed on the ground into a thousand fragments and you are looking and thinking from the point of view of all the many pieces at once. Its lovely! If a bit antisocial.
i love how it makes the music sound. fuckin hard to play live on tho!
we was trying to experiment with very big doses. in the cottage on the hills around our town. yes, its anaesthetic, so i was for two hours
without body, without breath. very little memories i have, just absolut silence in mind, pure enjoy of every moment of life, and time which
was not like real. i felt like some "brujo", can do anything with my mind. my friend had, i can say, transcendental experience, when his mind
blows ont of his body, earth, he felts absolut silence but so far away, somewhere in spaciousness of cosmos.
from another side i know this state of mind with help of datura. its a plant but knows to kill the man. hallucitations are so real, you are
lost in two worlds, of your body and of your mind. they dont co-operate. really dangerous to have nobody who is non-intoxicated by you.
after, here comes also that clear mind state. you have your memory, with full logical aspect of viewing world and life around you, but there
is no useless thought. it was at evening in winter, i went to bus station, i came to home, it was all like consciousness.

maybe its hard to hear it for me too, but at that time i felt alive!
its antisocial, right (world is such as is), finding spirit of life is destroyed by some as global mind that keeps many of us in prison of
our own thoughts and memories. sure is something thats rules over our perception that many people don't want to know they selves. yes, we
must know us to deepest sides of our individuality, then we'll know what we can really do as a humans. we are beautiful beings.

but we are all lazy as i am. i sometimes feel like just waiting for death when time is going too fast. i know now, i will be stupid when i
will be dying. just hope to, i will have a power to dance last dance with death.

((@dncn, sound was awesome anytime with small doses, just in the room with you and sound))
yep. i get that pretty much every time. i just couldnt remember it to put it into words ;)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I smoke siggarettes and drink the occasional beer.Never tried anything else and prolly never will...

However if good music is classified as a drug.. well hell in that case im a full blown junkie :D
Indicastrain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Indicastrain »

MDMA crystal
THC
H2O
no alcohol
no cigarettes
rulzz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rulzz »

been smoking weed for years on and off but its not really fun anymore so i recently cut down to almost none now

tried acid recently - too much fun, quickly became drug of choice, either at the party or just whenever

did a shitload of shrooms over last year been fun but really bad for your stomach, haven't done any for over a month now and have no itch to do any :?

went clubbing on musrhooms couple of times GOOD times but after too much dancing getting home was too much lol

also did:
Hash - not really a big fan since high quality is really hard to get here for some reason :? :? , but if i encounted decent quality definately lovely

Salvia - probably the craziest 2 minute trip ever and its legal which doesn't really make sense

E - did it twice but hated it both times, felt horrible and seemed pointless and led to a couple of rather stupid decisions (i guess it was cut with meth or smthn) so no more of that
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

I just had a bottle of wine (2002, reserva, terra alta). Nice thing. You have to try it!

:P