mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

sheet1 wrote:the apocalypse is on its way motha fuckasz
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3kceJZF6B_Y/S ... 192kb].jpg[/img]
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

jackbrazzo wrote:I agree with BLM - we cant just be the policemen of the world. We have enough wars and problems of our own.

Can anyone tell me why we are in Afganistan? I really dont know why we are there.

We sold them guns - every country does that to other nations - We (Uk) are just as bad as any other nation.

The Guardian today indicates that President Sarcy is doing the air strikes as a promotion to get elected in. Oh yes and Libya has Oil, Ivory Coast probably doesnt.

Very emotive subject this
i agree that the afganistan war is useless..

you're aswell right that many other nations sell guns too.. but does that mean the uk doesn't need to feel responsible if an earlier customer uses those guns now agains civilists ??

sarkozy needs to win an election but the left parties of france also support the intervention..

and you`re also right that an international intervention could be made in several countries for the same reasons but does a non-acting in one special case justify another non-acting in another case?? i don't think so.. and i'm glad that there is at least one intervention even if it maybe could be partly for the wrong reason.. the military intervention doesn't guarantee oil to those countries in the future (even not if they f.e seperate the country and future brings democracy to the bengazi side)..

lots of voices who are against the war have good reasons too but imo the alternative (watching this dumb psycho gaddaffi using the weapons the western world sold him for killing civilists who bravely stood up for western values as a consequence of recent movements in those arabic countries) is highly inadmissible..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

How much do you know about it though? I have friends from Libya and they say its none of our business to get involved. They say we are supporting the minority so wtf? They say to me that its about oil, and nothing else.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

They say to me that its about oil, and nothing else.
this.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

::BLM:: wrote:How much do you know about it though? I have friends from Libya and they say its none of our business to get involved. They say we are supporting the minority so wtf? They say to me that its about oil, and nothing else.
of course all i know is out of the media.. i don't have sources who lived in lybia the past years and are even there right now... actually i'm sure most of the newspapers in europe don't even have those kind of sources..

if you have contact to such people why don't you tell a bit more about it?? what did they do for a living.. if they aren't with the rebels are they pro gadaffi?? if yes, for what reasons exactly?? i think that's what everyone wants to know right now..

i'm tired tho of all the people on several boards trying to sound smart by commenting on this whole issue with one sentence: "it's about oil"..

you mean the rebellion is only about oil all the other claims are just fake or kind of a false front? well i doubt that..

or the intervention is only about oil?? hm let's see the u.s didn't take any oil from lybia in the past and it doesnt look like they will in the future.. in fact they even wanna step behind in the whole intervention.. and how can the other countries who bomb gadaffis troups now be sure that they'll receive oil in the future if they don't even know who will be leading this country in the future.. it still could be gadaffi and you hear voices that it`s likely he will be..

even if they split the country in east and west france can't surely assume that they will get oil to good conditions as no one knows who will lead this new country..

but actually what we know for sure is that there were demonstrations and that gaddaffi tried to shut them down with huge violence.. we aswell know that he wanted to develop this into an armed conflict which he accomplished.. and we aswell know that he clearly threatened all those people in an ugly fashion saying that all who are against him will die and that he will take all measures needed to do so.. by the way as the psycho he is he threatend cruise ships in the mediterranean sea and to make terrorist assaults in europe..

just those facts imo legitimate an intervention
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:lots of voices who are against the war have good reasons too but imo the alternative (watching this dumb psycho gaddaffi using the weapons the western world sold him for killing civilists who bravely stood up for western values as a consequence of recent movements in those arabic countries) is highly inadmissible..
Is it a goal that all muslim countries turn opposite and start a movement towards western values?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:lots of voices who are against the war have good reasons too but imo the alternative (watching this dumb psycho gaddaffi using the weapons the western world sold him for killing civilists who bravely stood up for western values as a consequence of recent movements in those arabic countries) is highly inadmissible..
Is it a goal that all muslim countries turn opposite and start a movement towards western values?
so why are all actions and movements against authoritarian, dictatorial regimes in the muslim world determined to result in a theocracy against western values??

and just because there is a possibility that a new regime will turn against western values it's legitimate to sell weapons to guys like gaddaffi or the kingly family of saudi arabia in order to back the current situation??

by acting like that you ensure that every regime no matter if religious, fanatic, democratic, humanistic or whatever will sh!t on the western world..

and by the way is gaddaffi not the perfect example of what you just mentioned.. think about the swiss businessman who were held in prison for no reason just because the swiss police stopped his son who was beating the sh!t out of his employee in a swiss hotel..

or just google lockerbie..
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

patrick bateman wrote:
patrick, free choice ist not a western value its a human right !

in all this muslim countries never happend a fair voting process - so you cant even know what the people there want.

what (i hope) we fight for is, that there is a CHOICE for those people.

And to BLM, no offense to you friends, but how do they know what the majority thinks if they never had a free fair votes in their country?

if Lybia had a fair voting process, and voted to have a mass murder as their leader - i would condemn all actions against lybia but thats not the case ha?