California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

- open
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i have a vaporiser but i don't really like to use it. might give it another try.

for me there is a noticeable difference in the high between a vaporiser and smoking. i prefer smoking.

like mentioned a vprsr gives you more THC from yr weed but i's not just the THC that the weed uses to do it's thing.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I like the fact that I can sit here and make music with a joint and it last forever. I don't like the idea of having one hit on a vap and it lasting me forever.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

john clees wrote:you get high from the oil that is extracted from the plant. when you light a joint you instantly burn everything, including the paper, which creates toxins that don't get you high and you inhale them. If you have a keef box or a keef grinder, you can still collect the crystals and put them into vaporizer load ... thus not wasting a thing.. if you don't use one, your inhaling 95% of sh!t that doesn't get you high and your wasting your money : period.

imo: bottom line: it's the only way it should be done. once you use one you'll understand and never think twice about it.

p.s. either you're a smoker or your not. If you are : get the proper tools and live a healthier life.

:!:
think i'm gonna order a vaporizer right away.. definitely worth the money..
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:
john clees wrote:you get high from the oil that is extracted from the plant. when you light a joint you instantly burn everything, including the paper, which creates toxins that don't get you high and you inhale them. If you have a keef box or a keef grinder, you can still collect the crystals and put them into vaporizer load ... thus not wasting a thing.. if you don't use one, your inhaling 95% of sh!t that doesn't get you high and your wasting your money : period.

imo: bottom line: it's the only way it should be done. once you use one you'll understand and never think twice about it.

p.s. either you're a smoker or your not. If you are : get the proper tools and live a healthier life.

remember that cheap vaporizers usually do not work very well...be prepared to spend upwards of $300 if you want a good one. my friend's volcano was $600 but works so well...but im also hooked on rolling a j, lighting it and smoking it. ..
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:

remember that cheap vaporizers usually do not work very well...be prepared to spend upwards of $300 if you want a good one. my friend's volcano was $600 but works so well...but im also hooked on rolling a j, lighting it and smoking it. ..
definitely gonna get the volcano.. i'm always going with the quality :D

i've posted a link to the volcano earlier in this treat 8)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

oblioblioblio wrote:i have a vaporiser but i don't really like to use it. .
well personal belief is 90% of the spiritual law... haha..

the one I first got was ok : since I've had one and had to toke joints when It broke after dropping the mouth piece : and choked the next day at work : I feel my health is worth an additional investment... lol
b-ran wrote:
roland wrote:

remember that cheap vaporizers usually do not work very well...be prepared to spend upwards of $300
I may disagree...

my friend: @ http://gromasters.com was suggesting I get a better one however the one I have for $100 works perfectly fine. I'd rather have anyone for that matter now, be healthier, and perhaps when I get my refund check back I'll trump up to the volcano... so I disagree. the one I have for $100 with a digital temperature is guaranteed for 5 years...haha..

I spent $100 (which the guy at the shop told me uses apx. 15% of the oil) : and I was considering 4-6 months later : getting an upgrade to one in the $200-$300 (US$) range... which should use up to apx. 25% : meanwhile apparently the volcano uses up to : as much as 35% of the oil..:!:

and a paper joint uses about 5-7% :!: (-)
Last edited by John Clees on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

a video my friend pass along.. perhaps worth a chuckle..

the union : 101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13cfSPk ... r_embedded

ps : none related..

the funny part is the waste from the vaporizor you can still use to extract oil for baked goods.. if smoking blunts is your thing too.. knock yourself silly ... hahaha.. I dont mess with it yet, I may / should use it for baked goods.. as of late I've been giving it away to my masseuse.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

You gotta keep those goddamn hippies stoned otherwise they actually have ambition and a will to change things... like marijuana laws.

Wait... lol