advice on doing a vinyl run

- ask away
bipedal103
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: advice on doing a vinyl run

Post by bipedal103 »

tone-def wrote:
victorjohn wrote: Its cliche at this point, I know, the short order vinyl white label run etc... but I don't care.
it's really not.

just because some idiot had a problem with white label vinyl in another thread, doesn't mean everyone else cares. the wannabe cool guys are too busy making shitty tribal house with spanish guitars and goat-herder vocals, which is sold exclusively on Beatport.

hehehe that's it!! you said it
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

bipedal103 wrote:
tone-def wrote:
victorjohn wrote: Its cliche at this point, I know, the short order vinyl white label run etc... but I don't care.
it's really not.

just because some idiot had a problem with white label vinyl in another thread, doesn't mean everyone else cares. the wannabe cool guys are too busy making shitty tribal house with spanish guitars and goat-herder vocals, which is sold exclusively on Beatport.

Who said that? I'm sure I read that the other day no?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

::BLM:: wrote:
bipedal103 wrote:
tone-def wrote:
it's really not.

Who said that? I'm sure I read that the other day no?
maybe

i'm not the only person who dislikes that sound.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

with the pound getting more expensive again compared to the euro, figured I might best look out for a pressing plant on the european mainland, soooooo, anyone know a good pressing plant in Germany that they can recommend and that's still affordable? :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

PsyTox wrote:with the pound getting more expensive again compared to the euro, figured I might best look out for a pressing plant on the european mainland, soooooo, anyone know a good pressing plant in Germany that they can recommend and that's still affordable? :)
Optimal (don't think it's a cheap one, but it's good).