Ancient Aliens 2010 on the History Channel

- open
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

john clees wrote:
jaco wrote: that we are an alien experiment or even an alien breed...it's the last proof that human being can't deal with the fact that his existence has no purpose....

EVERYTHING has purpose and unity WAY FAR BEYOND our primitive comprehension.

- I'll pray for you : ( sending energy of love to another ) .....
no need to pray,please...offcourse everyhing has a pourpose, a natural one, a biological one.... untill one of the master of the sky doesn't tell me that im one of his experiment i wont believe it, like i don't believe in god...that's my personal point of wiev,
peace
Manolito
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Manolito »

The need of humans to prove that we are visited or created by aliens comes from the same weakness that created the gods of humans. The weakness to explain the world. We just have το accept that we are chemical combinations that to survive to this planet we should have the form that we have now. Maybe there exists another chemical combination out there that has another form to survive to that planet but to think that has two legs two hands a head and eyes and has visited this so important alien form called humans is a little bit mmmmm
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Manolito wrote:The need of humans to prove that we are visited or created by aliens comes from the same weakness that created the gods of humans. The weakness to explain the world. We just have το accept that we are chemical combinations that to survive to this planet we should have the form that we have now. Maybe there exists another chemical combination out there that has another form to survive to that planet but to think that has two legs two hands a head and eyes and has visited this so important alien form called humans is a little bit mmmmm
+ 1000

and to Jaco too :)

Our mind works in a limited number of dimensions, but maybe the universe doesn't. i feel myself much better when i acknowledge i can't explain everything than making up some random story... i understand people like John, but i'm just not like that :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

oblioblioblio wrote:thanks loads for posting john.

it makes the previous thoughts about these structures seem like a very silly joke.

incredible.
yeah they are chalked up to be "wonders of the world" .. haha..

apparently that is the acceptable answer in 1000's of history books...

in america anyway.
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

So who has seen Zeitgeist?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Christ Lewis wrote:So who has seen Zeitgeist?
I'm sure most have seen the first ...

I may have enjoyed the 2nd one even better...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

what has Zeitgeist got to do with it?
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

All ends up with aliens.