Rant Thread

- open
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

at the minute i hate it when i buy new records that come with just a paper sleeve
BlueFog
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by BlueFog »

i hate having a low gpa.

and i hate digital labels owned by teenagers...
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

BlueFog wrote:i hate having a low gpa.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I hate this thread! :x
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Del wrote:
HEFTY wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
PsyTox wrote:I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)
quote]

We have cut our promo right down dude. I mean who the fck cares if BLM is playing your releases?
deffo, no1 listens to your stuff unless "so n so" big name dj says its good in which case suddenly people check it out.......sad state of affairs where all new artists have to whore their stuff out because people r so stuck in their ways they dont wanna hear anything new.

if ur really passionate about music i would have thought u would want to hear as much as you could, new/established or otherwise.
Don't agree with this at all. It's maybe true for the majority but as soon as i see ____ played by x, y and z it's an instant turn off. Same goes with banners, advertisments or anything that suggests "You must like this". I prefer to buy my records blind, whatever sounds good for me regardless of label, year, artist etc.
So do I, but as you said: majority of buyers think otherwise. Don't forget that this board -actually most boards- are visited by 'above average music fans' but the majority of the people who buy music are just looking for hits and whatever sounds like somehting they can play to be popular in their region's biggest club. Quality of music has rarely something to do with it :)
Through my design work I have a lot of contacts in the world of commercial clubs and dj's, I can tell you, what you have to endure sometimes in these places... but hey, to each its own ;)
amber_sun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by amber_sun »

I hate that my business was slow in the last month and now that I've planned a holiday for the next weeks customers are arriving in droves
and it happens EVERY time I plan a holiday :x
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

::BLM:: wrote:I HATE EVERYTHING
Why? ;)
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

I hate cheesy fuckin nights in Ibiza like Clubland and pukka up to name but 2 :P
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....