How cocaine is made

- open
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Carl Smart wrote:there is phosphoric acid in coca cola... it's all just a question of its concentration...

have any of you guys heard of project MKULTRA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra
Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function
I am familiar. The part about administering LSD to people without their awareness or consent is basically mental and physical rape. Really horrible to read.

You could easily fck people up for the rest of their lives by doing that.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

Themis wrote: @juanm2t
in my opinion its a false believe that education leads to a drug free world
also very educated people use drugs
i do believe in education, and i am not wondering a drug free world...that will be like an eutophy. what just believe education can relieve some pain.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

but its not the type of education, where you lern to be a great mathematician.

its more the philosophie type of education, where you lern to think for yourself.

thats coming really short these days. The large part of todays education has to much focus on economic, and job related things you know what i mean.

its all about to educate great managers and mathematicians and scientist but not so much great humans.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

the drug industry is probably no worse than the coffee or diamonds industries.

i wonder which one has the biggest mark up when imported. would be interested to know.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I think that's probably true. legalising some drugs probably won't save the world, but still I think it is an area worth looking into (obviously with huge amounts of care and intelligence... a slippery slope for sure).

i imagine the markup for cocaine, coffee and diamonds are probably comparable, simply because people struggling to eat have much less use for these things.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

Themis wrote:but its not the type of education, where you lern to be a great mathematician.

its more the philosophie type of education, where you lern to think for yourself.

thats coming really short these days. The large part of todays education has to much focus on economic, and job related things you know what i mean.

its all about to educate great managers and mathematicians and scientist but not so much great humans.
i feel you...is easy to be a super scientist compared to being a super human...
that's why we have many einsteins, edisons, eulers, gauss...but people like jesus? buddha?

in that education is the one i believe, i think educated like that won't see necessary drugs in their lives...but again...everything seems to be non-reachable.

is nice to talk with you like that...didn't see the human side of you before, everything was music...
music sometimes free us from this real world!...love :D
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

oblioblioblio wrote:The part about administering LSD to people without their awareness or consent is basically mental and physical rape. Really horrible to read.

You could easily fck people up for the rest of their lives by doing that.
I made a thread and put this on my server several years ago..

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... hlight=lsd

found in on youtube as well..

Military Experiments with LSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbvVLGskCQo

* he could not longer control himself and his men / he himself then relapsed into laughter..
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Why is this a big deal again? Nobody participating in or reading this thread will think twice this weekend wondering if they should snort that line of coke away, or if they should pop another pill. We all are aware of the physical consequences it brings upon us.. Not to mention what we are doing to the people around us. We don't care.. We don't care about the kids tasting some kind of chemical, we don't care about the politics behind it, we don't care what is gonna happen to us in thirty years. All we care about is getting high.

You want to stop these chemicals by legalizing them? selfish selfish.. You want to stop these chemicals? stop using them..