music production and health

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Music production is no good for my liver, I get in the groove, hop about from machine to machine with beer, get tired and sit at the PC with more beer and end up pissed and wake up the next day with a shite tune and wonder what the hell I was thinking. :oops:
humeka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by humeka »

AK wrote:Music production is no good for my liver, I get in the groove, hop about from machine to machine with beer, get tired and sit at the PC with more beer and end up pissed and wake up the next day with a shite tune and wonder what the hell I was thinking. :oops:
lol, it reminds me something...
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I use a Wii Board as a drum pad. Keeps me in shape.
Yatmandu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Yatmandu »

Mick wrote:Interesting topic!

im sat infront of a computer for 8 hours a day at work in an office and normally an hour or so before work then a few hours producing in the evenings.

Dont really get any problems, I smoke roughly 15-20 per day and drink on weekends but I also play football once a week and work out three times a week. Also make sure i eat healthily.

Think aslong as you get a good balance of excersie and decent food then you should be fine!
That's 5475-7300 smokes a year, or 54750-73000 a decade. Trust me, the number 1 improvement to your health will be getting rid of the smokes. It's hard, I know, because i've done it, but do yourself a favour m8...