mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

marcin czubala - 30th may
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

pheek wrote:oh god, that list of DJ's top picks of the year started to give me a serious headache at first and then i started to laugh so hard... resuming the "best tracks of the year" is, IMHO, the silliest thing. I look at those top 10 and there's no 2 alike plus you see that everyone is pushing for their own music/label/friends.

Some tracks seems to come out more but the whole process is a bit too much for me. I'm happy no magazine asked me!!
this is exactly the reason for puting the list here.. :oops:

fugazi dont remember now but i'll put the link here later..

..and for me:
nick holder-black jazz [deephousenetwork]
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

souat wrote:
fugazi dont remember now but i'll put the link here later..
ibiza-voice.com ;)
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

:P right.
patysmen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by patysmen »

Well, this year I didn't listen to so much minimal releases... But I've got my few favourites:

Ricardo Villalobos - Enfants (Chants) - haha, 17 minutes of the same melody, but it's awesome!

Anja Schneider - Maki - I appreciate it so much. So simple, so good.

Sascha Funke - Mango - it's genious. Kinda reminding of Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works 85-92

Catz 'n Dogz - Sunset in the East. Nice house, especially because it's Polish 8)

and probably few tracks from compilation Depth Perceptions, posted in 'netlabels' forum here.
If you like, add me on Rate Your Music.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Never actually heard it out, but NSI - squelch was my favortie ep this year
freeeeeee
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

indeed 2008 has lots of quality stuffs ....it was the year for ppl who produce music ...lotta new tracks.. albums...

there r lotta things in my mind.... but my favs are

1.[Aer 006] Franco Cangelli - Highway

2.[Italic 071] Antonelli - Soulkiller (2xLP)

3.[Cns 0216] Art Bleek - Euphorized

4.[Plus8 102] Mike Shannon - Memory Tree

5.[Cebit 019 ] Bianco aka Geoff White - Cioccolato Sessuale

6.[M 63] Heartthrob - Dear Painter Paint Me (2xLP)

7.[Tren 026] Theodor Zox - Moodswinger

8.[Arch 050] Pheek - Breaking the Wave

9.[Ccco 09] Benjamin Fehr - My Favourite Shop Is Me Ep 12''

10.[Rev 025] Jeff Samuel - Gammalt Skräp

all year long i listened Franco s Things Coming Together and Highway without getting bored... with reynold no doubt its my ace for 2008 highway on aesthetik records... Antonelli did a great job also...double lp ...great tracks....like ensemble of eight ....title track soulkiller...when terry sings....whether u like it or not ......whether richie sucks or not ....minus and plus8 give very nice albums eps.... no doubt mike shannon s memory tree was great...archipel gave lotta nice releases this year...pheek is quality stuff....i miss old jeff samuel stuffs...last release on revolver was nice....waiting album of him on arch.....benjamin fehr was ppl talked a lot this year....

and V.A-From Sunflowers And Papayas was also a nice comp...barem ...gaiser ....yeah i can write names like this for hours 8) by the way 2008 was great ....