Pan Sonic - Katodivaihe
Murcof - Cosmos

8)
:!:
si-star
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by si-star »

what about gui boratto and his chromophobia?
nobody likes?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I just finished reading all posts here and i feel this thread is sort of non sense. Just like last year when we asked people to "vote for their favorite track of the year" we ended up with perhaps 50+ different tracks. I dont know, it's just pointless to me.

And when I see Burial in a minimal chart, I feel that anything can go and adding a vote just doesn't make any sense then. I might as well talk about movies...

Also, I (really) dont like Gui Boratto.
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

pheek wrote:I just finished reading all posts here and i feel this thread is sort of non sense. Just like last year when we asked people to "vote for their favorite track of the year" we ended up with perhaps 50+ different tracks. I dont know, it's just pointless to me.
well, until now it's just a bunch of people posting their favorites.
if someone would collect this stuff and put it in a voting/ranking, then yes, it would be a waste of time to me too.
anyway, if i'd post my favs here, something like fallout boy might come up. doesn't make sense either... :lol:
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

TMCM wrote: well, until now it's just a bunch of people posting their favorites.
if someone would collect this stuff and put it in a voting/ranking, then yes, it would be a waste of time to me too.
anyway, if i'd post my favs here, something like fallout boy might come up. doesn't make sense either... :lol:
Yeah, I know. I just like reviews of the year like you see on Resident Advisor where I can then search for stuff I missed and really feel I learned something. As we say, "too much information is confusion" :wink:
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Well I disagree, I like topics like this because with this one I went and researched alot of artists I had never heard of before (spent most of the day yesterday listening to music and then buying the stuff I liked) and found alot of great artists, labels and music I never would have known about it if were not for this thread, so thanks everyone for submitting their feedback I really appreciated it.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Sneaky wrote:Well I disagree, I like topics like this because with this one I went and researched alot of artists I had never heard of before (spent most of the day yesterday listening to music and then buying the stuff I liked) and found alot of great artists, labels and music I never would have known about it if were not for this thread, so thanks everyone for submitting their feedback I really appreciated it.
cheers mate. and happy new year 8)
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Sneaky wrote:Well I disagree, I like topics like this because with this one I went and researched alot of artists I had never heard of before (spent most of the day yesterday listening to music and then buying the stuff I liked) and found alot of great artists, labels and music I never would have known about it if were not for this thread, so thanks everyone for submitting their feedback I really appreciated it.
Yeah but it's just the name of this thread that goes as "Best..." which to me, lost its sense as you get to see 100+ tracks. In the end, what's best is just personal favorites. Perhaps I'm just grumpy or uninterested... or that i spend too much time in the Label section, listening to everything. There's tons of cool stuff there that have like no replies/support with a few views :wink: