How many people...

- ask away
nubianmindz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nubianmindz »

BOKAL RECORDS wrote:the average booking fee of minimal producers who are getting released is about 500 euro, just make sure you get booked like 3 à 4 times a month and you're safe.. getting booked is where the money is not releasing only.

all those relatively new producers from the last wave of minimal newbies are making good money, mathias kaden, onur ozer, anja schneider, tim xavier, camea, .... you name it , all relatively new names making a living out of music...

if they can, you should be able to...
very true!
basic miniwall
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by basic miniwall »

its simple.....create patent
than create vibe
than ull start some money
Torque
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Torque »

I make a living from music but i'm not driving any fancy cars or anything. Of course i work on the administrative end of the buisness too. If i was to rely on my music alone to support me i would be living in a trailer park. The next year will be a good one for me because i will finally be releasing compilations and albums that i Executive Produced which i'm excited about but i don't plan on making much more than i need to just live, at least not for a while. I gave up a $70,000 a year job being a chef to do this stuff for a living and i'm glad i did it, i was miserable doing that but i sure do miss the money.