[arpiar001] v/a - dry tool / going like you / de bou (2007)

- wax
domnugogu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by domnugogu »

crash wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:Anyway - don't know if it's important to the levels, but there's ~17 min. pressed on the raresh/rhadoo side, which is quite a lot anyway
well, i think those two tracks pressed on the same side could easily be a bit shorter, because they're in my opinion somewhat tool-typish anyway. not so much progression/variation whatsoever.
that s right .. but nice tracks
hi2uplz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hi2uplz »

digital release meaning wav/mp3/aiff aka not vinyl... the fact that it isnt for sale is a non issue, the levels on all tracks in their original state (digital) are perfect
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

whatever wrote:that was the question beneath the question
But the real question is, why do romanians like to steal so much. Any answer to that, Alexandra?
domnugogu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by domnugogu »

s.k. wrote:
whatever wrote:that was the question beneath the question
But the real question is, why do romanians like to steal so much. Any answer to that, Alexandra?
come on man .. the track maybe has the sample but sounds totaly different .. the percution , the hi hats snares everything is other thing .. only the theme sounds the same
chill up
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

im quite chilled thx.

thomas himself just told me the track is "100% loplop", just so you know im not talking out of my ass here. he made that track with a rare hardware tool and is able to recognize not only single-shot sounds, but the whole loop, "just alittle fucked up". ask anybody in the industry and you will know this is unacceptable.

this has nothing to do with me and its none of my business. its just not fair to people who spend years learning to make proper tracks, and last (but maybe first) its not fair to not inform the original artist at all.

by the way the licence for the sampled track is courtesy of richie hawtin.
hi2uplz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hi2uplz »

im getting the popcorn 8)
mo's taverne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mo's taverne »

cheech - holy marony :roll:
...:.::.:::.:.....::....:...::...::.::::....::...:....

http://biloba.twoday.net/
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

s.k. wrote:
why do romanians like to steal so much. Any answer to that, Alexandra?
why do people like to generalize? with this frase u just offended me, in a very very very powerfull way. is this a hunting? one stupid guy, that has nothing to do with music, steals loops (i'm reffering to konte) in a shameless way. and starting from this point everything release by romanians is stolen?

do you have the patience to study the tones of music that are released today? i'm pretty sure you'll find thousands of similar sounds.