Post by Macsz »

I forgot acid too sh!t
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across
Rickster
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Rickster »

I did a lot, but stopped for a few years.. It makes you feel good @ a party and you can dance all night long.. But I hate the next days after, I'am feeling like a zombie and it damage your brains to much.. Oh yeah, I miss it, it was a hard dissision, but better for my body..

I've used every partydrug, cocaine lsd mdma ghb xtc speed capsules magic mushrums and lots of more, but not crack or heroine, to dangerous..

When I go to a party I still always have a little bit of cocaine with me, cause when my back hurts, but that's only 2/3 times a year
~ Rick ~
Ich bin ein (mnml) Berlinner
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

tesh club is founded off lsd.

we still encourage its use. vary much so!
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it.
Yeeessssssss... well, you CAN dance, call it the canterbury K stop; basically falling over and merging into the floor while viewing your own body in third person from a great height. It is more thinking than purely indulgent like pills/mdma, goes with the music well id say, especially in the disconnection it gives. I often describe it as if you were a big mirror smashed on the ground into a thousand fragments and you are looking and thinking from the point of view of all the many pieces at once. Its lovely! If a bit antisocial.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

dsat wrote:i don't smoke, hardly ever drink and haven't touched anything for a long long time (except the occasional splif)

don't need it, never did really
I'm kinda like you. addictions don't catch me.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

The_Glass_Olive wrote:
Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it.
Yeeessssssss... well, you CAN dance, call it the canterbury K stop; basically falling over and merging into the floor while viewing your own body in third person from a great height. It is more thinking than purely indulgent like pills/mdma, goes with the music well id say, especially in the disconnection it gives. I often describe it as if you were a big mirror smashed on the ground into a thousand fragments and you are looking and thinking from the point of view of all the many pieces at once. Its lovely! If a bit antisocial.
i love how it makes the music sound. fuckin hard to play live on tho!
Cribby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cribby »

I party sober most of the time...I find that I'm more crazy and energetic when NOT under the influence of chemicals. :) But....once in a blue moon, I do enjoy taking a dose of ecstasy....but it's rare. I think my count for this year is 3 pills.