mnml.nl

- open
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

dou wrote:funny u decided to make such a topic and especially now.

i wanted to flame in so many topics of this board but in most ocassions during the reply writing i decided not to post it cause it was meaningless to do so and didnt post anything at all

the latest topic i wanted soo bad to flame is this
and most of all the following in many ways hilarious (imo) statement
we aim to take this techno world we're into one step further
flame it dude, if you think you need to! everything is already done, so i don't see the point in putting techno one step beyond! if anyone was original it was gaiser for me! that's the latest creative power that sparkled.
not sure about the others.

+ i seriously don't mind what people think of me here, thus i'll alway express my feelings and never be shady bout stuff that needs props or hate.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

sohrab wrote:back to the topic if you don't mind!

I'm 100% with plaster and I feel it sometimes,that some words are not real,or even if they're real its not convenience for me at least to mention some negative points about a release or whatever...

thanks man! alot of people called Isabella crazy or whatever. wanted her to leave the forum for reasons they only know. well, we know them also! just acustomise to a few of us who make all that noise! i ain't smoking anyones ass for personal purpose. altho, some people called me a kiss ass because i talk with pheek! i mean, what do you think about it? someone who makes music, talks daily with producers is a kiss ass? i say, start making music and u'll see that you can't go forther if you keep everything for yourself.

this day owns! :idea:
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

:D We have a saying in English I am sure many of you are familiar with. It goes " If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all." I dislike lots of the production being put out there and I am sure many people dislike my production, but I don't find it necessary to point that out because it is just one opinion which like assholes everyone has one. :wink:
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Anonym wrote::D We have a saying in English I am sure many of you are familiar with. It goes " If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all." I dislike lots of the production being put out there and I am sure many people dislike my production, but I don't find it necessary to point that out because it is just one opinion which like assholes everyone has one. :wink:

now ur degrading yourself! i like your music! on that note, maybe noone would like to write bad reviews just because "producers" ego's would lower!

everyone only likes good stuff to be told about em and when someone says, i don't like this and. that producer gets angry! hahaha, how stupid can that be.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Anonym wrote::D We have a saying in English I am sure many of you are familiar with. It goes " If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all." I dislike lots of the production being put out there and I am sure many people dislike my production, but I don't find it necessary to point that out because it is just one opinion which like assholes everyone has one. :wink:
when i started posting tracks on here i knew they sucked when i got no response at all. so you are totally correct here.

i don't think people on this board are over polite or afraid to say things. i think it is just a matter of this board having an older more mature crowd therefore eliminating quite a bit of unnecessary bantar.

it's not like all the kiddie glowstick ravers are into the mnml scene. atleast not in the midwest. here the crowds at minimal shows seem to be more of a 20ish, 30ish better dressed (by better dressed i mean not oversized orange pants) crowd as oppossed to the 17 - 19 year olds on e with glowsticks that I see at more "rave" oriented events. i guess i am mostly talking about detroit and cleveland shows here. anonym, you are from detroit i think so what is your take on this?
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

as i said so many times...it's just a matter of tastes when it comes to edm. so i can't say some music is bad cause i don't like it.
everyone can listen whatever he/she wants. i know what i listen and what i like, but if i say that the music or the dj i love is the best, that makes me a stupid elitist.
Music makes the people come together...
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Karolina wrote:...it's just a matter of tastes when it comes to edm. so i can't say some music is bad cause i don't like it.
well put. i find this when i am reading film reviews and someone calls an art house flick slow and boring. instantly i think this film was just not for them. they should have went to see mission impossible 3 not last life in the universe.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

bottom line was/still is... constant flow of only good posts.